New strips

raven and roger

4 hours ago, Glens lad said:

I'll get slaughtered for thisemoji23.png but that's a really nice Talbot shirt

It’s brutal mate, I had the same when I saw the new H*bs tops... the away top is absolutely stunning! 😍🤮😂

Glencairn's strip for our return to the top league in junior football is being kept a closely guarded secret until a few days before it is worn for the first time. However, we have been offering a player sponsorship deal this season where you get the actual shirt worn all season by that player, signed and framed at the end of the season. (We will be operating with squad numbers.) So far we have had 13 people taking up the offer out of our 19-man squad.

Glencairn's strip for our return to the top league in junior football is being kept a closely guarded secret until a few days before it is worn for the first time. However, we have been offering a player sponsorship deal this season where you get the actual shirt worn all season by that player, signed and framed at the end of the season. (We will be operating with squad numbers.) So far we have had 13 people taking up the offer out of our 19-man squad. 

A closely guarded secret that's a bit OTT is it not Peter it's not like the Chinese fakers are gonna flood the market with knock off Glencairn shirts 🤣 

A closely guarded secret that's a bit OTT is it not Peter it's not like the Chinese fakers are gonna flood the market with knock off Glencairn shirts 🤣  

You underestimate the workings of the Rutherglen market. [emoji23]