New strips

raven and roger

15 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Are Kelme the mob who did the real madrid shirts 20 years ago? Thats a blast from the past, shirt looks good.
Bankies top is an absolute cracker.

Yes the same brand, and always liked the look of Kelme kits from then.  Funny to think there once was a time you had Real Madrid wearing Kelme & Barcelona wearing Kappa. 

Yes the same brand, and always liked the look of Kelme kits from then.  Funny to think there once was a time you had Real Madrid wearing Kelme & Barcelona wearing Kappa. 

The Barca Kappa strips were belters, only thing is they were kinda mesh or something and pulled really easily.
Queens park have Under Armour kits and i love that brand.

Guest Moomintroll

The Barca Kappa strips were belters, only thing is they were kinda mesh or something and pulled really easily.
Queens park have Under Armour kits and i love that brand.
Still have the 92 away strip knocking about somewhere (big team found, I know). Still wish the shoulder flashes were the Senyera rather than the blaugrana though.

15 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

New St Rochs home and away shirts with new centenary badge and the names of each of the 400+ St Rochs 100 club members on both shirtsIMG_20190628_202802.jpg

Is that close to the original design/colours, do you know?

Is that close to the original design/colours, do you know?
The shirts button round neck design is the same as the original jersey .
The home kit was completely green and I would imagine it would have been a very dark green tho it's hard to tell via black and white photos and as you can see this one has had white added and the green is two tone .
The badge on a shirt is a modern thing so the badge on the new shirt is a completely new design to celebrate the centenary season.
I was not a fan of this new badge in truth but I think it compliments the shirt well .

9 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

New St Rochs home and away shirts with new centenary badge and the names of each of the 400+ St Rochs 100 club members on both shirtsIMG_20190628_202802.jpg

Nice touch to incorporate your club members on it.

Nice touch to incorporate your club members on it.

It was a chance for fans to be part of this historic season ceejayer and the club also put on the names of a few charities they work closely with and folk could also add the names of loved ones who played or followed the club but are no longer with us as the centenary season is not just about this season but a chance to remember those who kept the club going for the past 99 years which given we are not a big club or a wealthy one it is I would say a remarkable achievement .