SILVERTON END IS THE 2019 LAST MAN STANDING~~~!!!

last man standing.png

We're back bay-bay~!

Another new season brings another exciting edition of LMS! Fresh off the success of last year's 10th anniversary spectacular, we're keeping things more dignified and traditional this time out.

Basically I had no new ideas and people seem to like this kept as simple as possible.

Just five weeks to go until the new league campaigns get underway, so it's time to get those selections in!

Last year's tournament was won by DundeeSpide1867, who took home the MYSTERY PRIZE BOX~~~!!! and the greatest gift of all; the feeling of being a champion.

All the rules and important info is below as usual for any newcomers who want to join in the fun and I'll keep you informed of any updates in the following weeks.

So have a think, make your Week 1 selection and let's get this party started!

The Roll of Honour

2009- nofixedability
2010- Haitch
2011- Galabankie
2012- gydiamond/Beachbum (Two tournaments were held this season...I think)
2013- roverthemoon
2014- Distant Doonhamer
2015- Funky Nosejob
2016- nofixedability
2017- wullie360
2018- DundeeSpider1867

The rules are as follows...

• Your first entry must be in by 19:00 on Friday 2nd August. That's the cut off point for entries.
  • You must post in one of the four divisional threads each week (providing you have survived the previous week)
  •  A full Gameweek consists of 50% or more of SPFL teams playing.
  •  Win only. Draw or lose and you're out.
  •  You can only pick each team once. You can pick a team that someone else has already picked, it just means you can't pick that team again.
  •  If you want to change your pick then you can do so but only once and this must be made clear with a new post. I won't accept just editing your original post.
  •  If everyone remaining is knocked out in the same weekend, they will be put back in for the next week until we have a winner.
  •  In the unlikely event of postponements, you will remain in until the following week but you will be unable to pick that team again.
Edited by Poet of the Macabre

• Div pinned this topic