FFP

hearthammer

Was wondering, now that A C Milan have been "excluded" from next season's Euro tournaments for FFP breaches, whether The SPFL/SFA will feel obliged (pressurised) into looking at whats going on at the new The Rangers International ??

From what i've read over various platforms and sites, they haven't met any FFP rules for a number of years.

Can anyone on here (The Kincardine ??) give the de facto position ??

Not at all.  I delve into many football blogs and sites of all persuasions.

Just seems this may be another hear no evil . . . . . .  . . . .   scenario from the authorities because tv contracts, etc, are fully dependent on there being at least 4 fran n anna jousts every year.

Not connected with either cheek in any way, but i'm a football fan who nearly saw his own team go the same way as Gretna and old rangers. 

The TV contract which was agreed before Rangers got promoted requires 4 Old Firm games every season? It would have been breached before it even started.

UEFA are responsible for administrating Financial Fair Play. If they'd found an issue with Rangers then they wouldn't have been competing for the last 3 years.