Ante post 19-20

9 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

Oh ya absolute fucker.

Surely there's no coming back from this for Hull. Not this game :lol: Their season.

:lol: Didn't realise it was an early kick off, someone mentioned it on the Hearts brain explosion thread. I reckon the bookies will be desperate to offer cash in again despite the Wigan situation. I fancy Luton to take points of QPR too.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

:lol: Didn't realise it was an early kick off, someone mentioned it on the Hearts brain explosion thread. I reckon the bookies will be desperate to offer cash in again despite the Wigan situation. I fancy Luton to take points of QPR too.

I'd say Barnsley are goners as they've still to go to Leeds and Brentford with Nottm Forest at home sandwiched in between. Unbelievably close elsewhere though

Edited by C. Muir

If Charlton win to fight then you would think hull would need 4 points from thier 2 games, think Cardiff will beat them, will still be try to see Swansea and millwall off for the play off place as well. I've only got a fiver on them but quite optimistic

14 hours ago, just me 2 said:

If Charlton win to fight then you would think hull would need 4 points from thier 2 games, think Cardiff will beat them, will still be try to see Swansea and millwall off for the play off place as well. I've only got a fiver on them but quite optimistic

Charlton led right up till the 94th minute. Finished 1-1.

image.png.39794f9b1548ad8bc9cfa333dc1a804f.png

Wigans -12 currently have them 21st on 45 points on goal difference.

Charlton v Wigan at 12.30 and Hull v Luton at 3 looks like my Saturday viewing this week. Would never have thought I'd find myself saying that :lol:

Edited by C. Muir

6 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

What sort of cash out are folk being offered now? 

They stopped offering it when Wigan went into administration with the probable 12 points penalty. Not sure if it's definite yet.

P.S.

image.thumb.png.2234b038001bbf81c320b017ecbb27f6.png

Edited by welshbairn

Think the only way Hull stay up is if Wigan and Luton lose and Hull win and catch up with Luton on GD, assuming Wigan's 12 point penalty is happening.
If hull win and Luton lose that's the goal difference wiped anyway.
I cant see Hull getting anything from Cardiff anyway, I watched some of the second half of that game today and both teams were absolutely hopeless.

Not a bad wee tip there! :thumsup2:lol: Banking the money pronto in case Derby or Wednesday replace them.

On 04/02/2020 at 12:55, C. Muir said:

There is a bit of a points cushion just now but still plenty of games to go and I reckon the 40/1 on Hull to get relegated with bet365 is pretty big. Lost Grosicki and Bowen (probably their best 2 players) on deadline day and the replacements seem to be a Peterborough player and James Scott from Motherwell. The rest of their squad is pretty pish too by the looks of it.

For comparison, Birmingham (2 points behind them) are only 2/1 to be relegated and Derby (1 point and place above them!) are only 11/4 :lol:

image.thumb.png.0116d8be487d2f646f89038461b712da.png

Edited by welshbairn

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Not a bad wee tip there! :thumsup2:lol: Banking the money pronto in case Derby or Wednesday replace them.

image.thumb.png.0116d8be487d2f646f89038461b712da.png

Classic case of wishing I put more on it myself now :lol: But honestly well done, good to see one of my tips pay off big time for someone.

7 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

Classic case of wishing I put more on it myself now :lol: But honestly well done, good to see one of my tips pay off big time for someone.

Great spot, ridiculous odds compared to the likes of Birmingham. At the time it was purely the value I was going on, wasn't too optimistic with 39 points in the bag and 16 to play. I'M RICH, RICH I TELLS YA!!! :bounce4:bounce2:guinness

• 9 months later...

William Hill were offering a £350 cash out for the top bet yesterday. Today settled bet at £39. Chat said the results were all dead heats! Hopefully someone just put a decimal in wrong place as all are clear winners. 

2109784026_Screenshot2021-05-01WHILL.png.b3474f20d9b08c784fe34b800215b57c.png