Nationality is embarrassing

Assasinach

I was going to f**k off after 2014 due to the result but after reflecting to get 45% of the vote with the MSM bombardment and knowing the majority of Scots and the young yins voting for Indy I thought I'd give the Scots Govt another crack. I'm currently in limbo desperate for the SNP to show a bit of balls, use the mandate and go for it.  No matter the next result I' m stuck in Scotland as my dad has dementia and I'm his carer till he moves on. Under the Scots govt I appreciate their 500 quid a year bonus and yesterday he had a home visit from a doctor and a home visit from a dentist within 3 hrs of calling but with the shit show of Brexit and the dismantling of the powers of Holyrood I only see dark times ahead.

Edited by dirty dingus

My “very simplied” version is why there are not more global examples of these political unions 

The United Kingdom of Portugal & Spain

The United Kingdom of Scandinavia 

The United Kingdom of Oceania 

etc

Our situation isn’t normal, yet we’re brainwashed from an early age that independence is preposterous for our own country 

2 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

Sitting in a pub in Perth right now and listening to some eat your cereal walloper tell a group of American tourists   how Scotland can’t be an independent country, we’ve nothing to offer and we’d be a basket case

He's a Scot

They are all aghast at his attitude 

Moments like this make me genuinely embarrassed to be Scottish 

We are such a fucking weird “country”

Hope you kicked the the dicks face in, m8.

On 24/07/2019 at 23:14, Dunfermline Don said:

Heard similar from a guy phoning radio Scotland this morning. He said we need the English and the money they give us from the Barnett formula!!’n
If we are such a drain on them why not give us our independence? Or is the oil,electricity and water, that we have a factor?

Similar guy on LBC saying he was “embarrassed to be Scottish” whenever he heard Ian Blackford promote the idea that Scotland could govern itself as a sovereign country. James O’Brian sounded pretty confused. I don’t think it crosses these people’s minds just how much their contempt and hatred for their own nation and its viability looks to others. Staunch loyalists are an embarrassment to Scotland and a bizarre oddity to the people they profess loyalism towards. 

10 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Similar guy on LBC saying he was “embarrassed to be Scottish” whenever he heard Ian Blackford promote the idea that Scotland could govern itself as a sovereign country. James O’Brian sounded pretty confused. I don’t think it crosses these people’s minds just how much their contempt and hatred for their own nation and its viability looks to others. Staunch loyalists are an embarrassment to Scotland and a bizarre oddity to the people they profess loyalism towards. 

They really are utterly craven servile little freaks and it's bred into them from birth. Colonialism At work.

Edited by Kuro

• 2 weeks later...