"Alright Grandad..."

30 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I'd hardly describe either of those as examples of "plain" shirts.

Exactly white, blue or pink shirt and then one of these favorites of mine:

image.png.dfc317a526dae36a585820d602e150ee.pngimage.png.596233eb8cd20706c67d1c163f2e4d03.png

ETA and a blue one with 70's style marine life and a couple of blue spotted ones

Edited by Adam101

11 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I sometimes use the word “press” to describe ironing. “I need to press those trousers” and my missus always pulls me up for speaking like a tit. 

Mr Corby says to tell your wife she's the tit

17 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Instapram

Going against the grain of the thread here a wee bit, but older folk who intentionally get the name of modern things wrong, despite knowing the name of it, just to show how little they pay attention to "modern life" is a complete minter.

Jeremy Clarkson is the worst offender, Biggie as above following suit.

Just now, The Moonster said:

Going against the grain of the thread here a wee bit, but older folk who intentionally get the name of modern things wrong, despite knowing the name of it, just to show how little they pay attention to "modern life" is a complete minter.

See "Tweeter"

8 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Thank you.

13 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

I write down a shopping list on paper before going for the big shop.

Very foolish of anyone to venture into a supermarket without a shopping list, particularly a husband.

I suspect the majority of contributors to this thread will be from Fife or outwith the West in general. I'm 100% sure Fifers still have box TV's and VHS for their entertainment. 
Best thing ever moving to the west coast to get to some modern civilisation when I was a wean. 

I went the other direction. Seems more
Civilised over here in comparison to Lanarkshire. And to settle an argument, you’ve all got mad accents.