Hong Kong Phooey

2019/20 West League 1

2 hours ago, bc57 said:

Lanark well beaten in the end against the best team we have played this season. We had a few chances but we were just not on it today. Nothing on the bench to challenge the 11on the park, which is the worry. 4 key players missing which is hindering us.

Thankfully a grass park but not a great watch at Bellshill.  My pie was just OK.

I've got to agree that Bellshill are the best team we've met in the league so far.  We can't continue to think we can push for promotion with a bench full of boys.  I accept we've had a horrendous run of luck with injuries but we need a couple of seasoned juniors to complement a decent squad.

Girvan docked the points today due to the circumstances of today's fixture being called off?

24 minutes ago, bc57 said:

Girvan docked the points today due to the circumstances of today's fixture being called off?

Anyone know the reasons for call off...?

4 hours ago, bc57 said:

Lanark well beaten in the end against the best team we have played this season. We had a few chances but we were just not on it today. Nothing on the bench to challenge the 11on the park, which is the worry. 4 key players missing which is hindering us.

Thankfully a grass park but not a great watch at Bellshill.  My pie was just OK.

Without a doubt the best team Kello have played this season have been Lanark who handed them a 7 goal thumping, played Bellshill away in the first game of the season and only a late offside goal from the hosts separated the teams in a fairly even game. The vagaries of football, eh.