2019/20 West League 1

If thinking I’m Spank satisfies the fascination you clearly have with him (given that’s all you post about) then tug away...

If only the IQ you process was higher than the amount of teeth you have left then it’s clear to see I’m not who you think I am.

Anyway, go and enjoy the barn dance and getting off to young lads in bare ass chaps.

HillyBilly

Feck aw said aboot the wedge yi wasted. Jist a load a deflectin. Wil big Pete bring back aw his troops an rockit up the leagues.

10 minutes ago, Born&breed said:

Lanark v Port Glasgow game off? Seen that it was called off at 8am very strange. Photo evidence should be used on this one. Wonder if Lanark have players suspended for this one...

Think you will find that this is a regular occurrence so we'd be putting a lot of games off, if that were the case.

12 minutes ago, Born&breed said:

Lanark v Port Glasgow game off? Seen that it was called off at 8am very strange. Photo evidence should be used on this one. Wonder if Lanark have players suspended for this one...

You seeking photos from any of the other grounds in the area whose games are also off?

2 hours ago, bc57 said:

You seeking photos from any of the other grounds in the area whose games are also off?

Guys talking tosh. 

Lanark has a great park, it’s a shame in winter that the stand side doesn’t get much sun and freezes the park off easily. 

Shettleston 1  Kello 0

Kyle Gallagher with the winner after 85 mins,firing in after a great block from the visitors keeper

Defensively I thought we were solid ...Game changed in final 20 minutes when we made changes giving us more width and had numerous chances before the winner...