2019/20 West League 1

16 hours ago, Born&breed said:

All grass parks will be off this weekend

Ardrossan Winton Rovers Ardrossan Winton Rovers 14:00 Wishaw Juniors Wishaw Juniors
Winton Park
Bellshill Athletic Bellshill Athletic 14:00 Port Glasgow Juniors Port Glasgow Juniors
Rockburn Park
Carluke Rovers Carluke Rovers 14:00 Lanark United Lanark United
John Cumming Stadium
East Kilbride Thistle East Kilbride Thistle 14:00 Greenock Juniors Greenock Juniors
Showpark
Girvan Girvan 14:00 Lesmahagow Juniors Lesmahagow Juniors
Hamilton Park
Kello Rovers Kello Rovers 14:00 Maryhill Maryhill
Nithside Park
Larkhall Thistle Larkhall Thistle 14:00 Royal Albert Royal Albert
Gasworks Park
Shettleston Shettleston 14:00 Glasgow Perthshire Glasgow Perthshire

Even the likes of AWR, Girvan and Kello to be off?
Edited by hammer6

23 hours ago, hammer6 said:
Ardrossan Winton Rovers Ardrossan Winton Rovers 14:00 Wishaw Juniors Wishaw Juniors
Winton Park
Bellshill Athletic Bellshill Athletic 14:00 Port Glasgow Juniors Port Glasgow Juniors
Rockburn Park
Carluke Rovers Carluke Rovers 14:00 Lanark United Lanark United
John Cumming Stadium
East Kilbride Thistle East Kilbride Thistle 14:00 Greenock Juniors Greenock Juniors
Showpark
Girvan Girvan 14:00 Lesmahagow Juniors Lesmahagow Juniors
Hamilton Park
Kello Rovers Kello Rovers 14:00 Maryhill Maryhill
Nithside Park
Larkhall Thistle Larkhall Thistle 14:00 Royal Albert Royal Albert
Gasworks Park
Shettleston Shettleston 14:00 Glasgow Perthshire Glasgow Perthshire

Even the likes of AWR, Girvan and Kello to be off?

I’d be surprised if bellshill , EK, larkhall & shettleston games went ahead. Rained none stop. Any updates from use guys how the parks are holding up?

Kello pitch was under a couple of inch of snow Monday night n Tuesday, rained none stop until Thursday, but monsoon forecast for Friday, can't see much hope, as it got destroyed with the Scottish Cup last weekend and can't get repairs done as its been to soft

5 hours ago, Born&breed said:

I’d be surprised if bellshill , EK, larkhall & shettleston games went ahead. Rained none stop. Any updates from use guys how the parks are holding up?

Would be very surprise if Rockburn passes for Saturday, Like everyone else we hope it will make it

Haw spanks gee it a by. Yir jist causin trouble noo. Caus girvan sacked yi. Yir a jok.

No idea what any of that means but I assume what you are trying to say is that I am Spank?!

I can assure you I am not Spank and if you bothered checking my previous posts you would see that.

Shall I just call you HillBilly Joe or wee Banjo Ben since you call every other person on here whatever you want them to be?

No idea what any of that means but I assume what you are trying to say is that I am Spank?!

I can assure you I am not Spank and if you bothered checking my previous posts you would see that.

Shall I just call you HillBilly Joe or wee Banjo Ben since you call every other person on here whatever you want them to be?

Caw me whit yi want spanks. A wis richt aboot yi been dug meet. Money yi wir dishin oot doon ther wis mental. Donkey o a manager.

Caw me whit yi want spanks. A wis richt aboot yi been dug meet. Money yi wir dishin oot doon ther wis mental. Donkey o a manager.

If thinking I’m Spank satisfies the fascination you clearly have with him (given that’s all you post about) then tug away...

If only the IQ you process was higher than the amount of teeth you have left then it’s clear to see I’m not who you think I am.

Anyway, go and enjoy the barn dance and getting off to young lads in bare ass chaps.

HillyBilly

Carluke 2 Lanark 3

Deserved victory despite playing for over an hour with 10 men and going 1 down inside 5 minutes. A quick equaliser saw us right back in it and then a 2nd 20 seconds after the restart put us in the driving seat. We missed several good chances to extend our lead before a penalty on 65 mins put us 1-3 up. 
Carluke barely troubled us although Gareth Hallford had a couple of excellent late saves to help us maintain our 2 goal lead until the 86th  minute when they pulled one back direct from a free kick. Never felt that they were going to equalise and we saw the game out comfortably. 

There can't be any other ground where the ball is in play less than at Carluke. Take my hat off to those who follow their team there every 2nd week 

Believe AWR and The Gow dropped points which makes our victory even better.