2019/20 West League 1

2 hours ago, spit said:

Wee question folks, who all play on artificial surfaces in this league, I know kello grass, Larkhall grass, Maryhill grass, shettlston grass, Girvan grass Glasgow perthshire Grass, ek grass,

As far as im aware only Carluke and port Glasgow are artificial pitches. 

9 hours ago, Hong Kong Phooey said:

Said he was coming but changed his mind when it came to deadline day. Same as that wee shit Chucky. Said he was coming to us numerous times and ended up staying with Carluke.

Only a wee shit cause he always scores against us... and I tell him that most games..... haha

Aye he also signed a pre contract with us then ripped it up.

On 27/06/2019 at 19:33, larky9 said:

Larkhall Thistle have added a few experienced guys,and also Graham Gracie is back
Should be a competitive league this season

Larky will be a force again next year with Gracie back at gasworks.  Did he not get a chance at cumnock?

23 minutes ago, spit said:

Am a kello rovers fan,

Guy I stand with at gow games is from kelloholm originally ( stayed in lesmahagow many years now).  His brother goes to the kello games. His brother phones him after the game to tell him the kello score.

Edited by Gowlad

Just now, spit said:
5 minutes ago, Gowlad said:
Guy I stand with at gow games is from kelloholm originally ( stayed in lesmahagow many years now).  His brother goes to the kello games.

What's his name or his brothers name?

The guy I know is Alan Edwards.

Be interesting when the odds come out.

Can see this being a very competitive league this year. AWR are a good side, Greenock have improved and we want promotion this year - all 3 ran close last year. 

Id suggest probably most competitive league. 

Be interesting when the odds come out.

Can see this being a very competitive league this year. AWR are a good side, Greenock have improved and we want promotion this year - all 3 ran close last year. 

Id suggest probably most competitive league. 

Hopefully find consistency this year and make a good go if it. Going by Greenocks signings I can see them up there challenging. Looking forward to the trip through to the Gow.

Larky will be a force again next year with Gracie back at gasworks.  Did he not get a chance at cumnock?
I think when he signed,he played one game and broke his leg,that put him out for the remainder of the season,I'm sure when he joined Cumnock,it was half through the season

Never been to Kello. Looking forward to it.
Quite little place, plenty shelter in the ground, pub just outside the ground, pie hut at the club house and plenty of room for parking right outside the ground, it's not the Emirates but its home,