Personally although the previous management team had good credentials.

The demographics of going with neebors was always going to mean a shift in player recruitment.

As the manager then leaves due to work. His asst goes to Kelty u20s.

Leaves a tough gig for just 1 guy and I fear he jumped ship.

The new league set up never going to attract South Fife players.

New appt is last season's gk coach and a tayside guy.

2 of the players in from Kinnoull are Tayport locals.

6 minutes ago, superbigal said:

The demographics of going with neebors was always going to mean a shift in player recruitment.

If it was an EOS team you would be criticising them saying they were going out the game. Funny Glenrothes are still their lol.

On ‎28‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 08:03, superbigal said:

The new league set up never going to attract South Fife players.

2 of the players in from Kinnoull are Tayport locals.

So Glenrothes in a more secure position than Tayport? who'd have thunk it!

Grant Miller and Bobby Brown reunited having been on the Carnoustie coaching staff last season. Phil McGuire hinted on their website this week that Alan McSkimming is involved informally too. MacPherson was on the Panmure playing staff in 15-16.

14 hours ago, gogsy said:

I suppose that's his prerogative.

Don't be Cruel, he probably had a Feelin Inside or thinks he has Something in Common with the others.  Or maybe he just wanted to Get Away from his Girlfriend. Let's hope for Tayport's sake he's Good Enough.

Edited by shuggie123

8 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

...and doesn't spend all his time Humpin' Around.

I was Spending Time trying to work that one in but it was taking Forever and I didn't want to spend One More Night on it so I had to Give It Up.

Interesting little bit on the Website.

Mati Zata, who finished last season on loan at Tayport from Dundee United, netted the winning goal when he appeared as a trialist for Dumbarton in their 3-2 win yesterday vs. Dundee United. Louis Appere netted one of United's goals. 

Last time the players faced each other was at Canniepairt in Tayport's 3-2 win over Broughty Athletic in March when Louis was with Broughty, also on loan from United.

Interesting little bit on the Website.

Mati Zata, who finished last season on loan at Tayport from Dundee United, netted the winning goal when he appeared as a trialist for Dumbarton in their 3-2 win yesterday vs. Dundee United. Louis Appere netted one of United's goals. 

Last time the players faced each other was at Canniepairt in Tayport's 3-2 win over Broughty Athletic in March when Louis was with Broughty, also on loan from United.

How did Zata do for Tayport? By all accounts it sounds like he is going to sign for us.

How did Zata do for Tayport? By all accounts it sounds like he is going to sign for us.
Physically he was up to it which is often the downfall of young players appearing in the juniors.
Comfortable on the ball under pressure which certainly also helps you stand out in the juniors.
Passing was efficient if not world beating.

You would hope with his pedigree he can make it at your level. I will keep an eye out on his progress.