A-League 2019/20 + FFA Cup 2019

Eednud

Won't play for me, maybe just as well...
ETA: Booo! *insert name of manager* out!

I think there might have been an issue last night as when I tried it half way through the first half there was no stream. Might have been weather related as it was really bad about then. Tried a few other times then gave up and stuck with the NRL. Stream for all today’s games working well.

1 hour ago, Eednud said:

I think there might have been an issue last night as when I tried it half way through the first half there was no stream. Might have been weather related as it was really bad about then. Tried a few other times then gave up and stuck with the NRL. Stream for all today’s games working well.

I'm so pleased for the supporters of the other teams...

If anybody cares the 2019/20 A-League Grand Final is on Sunday (09:30 GMT kick-off). Battle of the sky blues as table topper and Premiers’ Plate winners, Sydney FC meet 2nd place Melbourne City. Game is at Bankwest Stadium. At least 7,500 fans permitted as it’s a maximum 25% of stadium capacity.

Sydney win 1-0 aet with mullet man Rhyan Grant scoring the deciding goal 10 minutes into extra time. The A-League ditched VAR but brought it back for the Final deciding against a MelC goal after 20 minutes and a Sydney penalty claim about 10 mins later. That’s Sydney’s 5th Championship Final win and 3rd in the last 4 seasons.

• 1 month later...

Going ons galore at the Jets. Carl Robinson has left as manager after only 8 months to join the Wanderers. Scotland's very own perma-tan Kenny Miller is moving as part of his coaching staff. The club are looking for a new buyer still as well.

Joey Champness is an a dispute with the club. Champness left Australia to pursue a rap career in LA but has since returned down under & has signed with the Roar. Joey's contract had a stipulation that if he didn't return to football before this May he would be released from the contract with the Jets having first right of refusal if the player returned to the A-League.

• 2 weeks later...

@Jacksgranda if you fancy some breakfast time football it’s the last day of the regular season in NPL SA with all games kicking off at 19:00 or 08:30 GMT. Campbelltown City currently 3rd and 3 points behind leaders Adelaide Comets but need a miracle to finish top as foal difference is +8 to Comets +21. They are only 1 point behind 2nd placed Metro Stars but they also have a +21 GD. Finishing in top 2 gives a  2nd chance in the Finals Series as it’s 1 v 2 over 2 legs with winner through to final and loser playing winner of 3 v 6 v 4 v 5. Campbelltown City home to 2nd bottom Modbury Jets.

Games live on Football South Australia YouTube channel.

8 hours ago, Eednud said:

@Jacksgranda if you fancy some breakfast time football it’s the last day of the regular season in NPL SA with all games kicking off at 19:00 or 08:30 GMT. Campbelltown City currently 3rd and 3 points behind leaders Adelaide Comets but need a miracle to finish top as foal difference is +8 to Comets +21. They are only 1 point behind 2nd placed Metro Stars but they also have a +21 GD. Finishing in top 2 gives a  2nd chance in the Finals Series as it’s 1 v 2 over 2 legs with winner through to final and loser playing winner of 3 v 6 v 4 v 5. Campbelltown City home to 2nd bottom Modbury Jets.

Games live on Football South Australia YouTube channel.

I've been very remiss re Campletown City this season, will give it a watch.

Is this some colonial invention???

15 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

foal difference

15 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

s this some colonial invention???

Neigh. Just fat fingers.

Campbelltown City finished 2nd 1 point behind Comets who drew. Metro Stars lost so dropped to 3rd. So next 2 weeks City will meet Comets then they’ll either have a week off before the Final or one more game against the 3-6 winner. 

6 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Finished 0-0. Second leg next Friday also with kick-off 09:00 GMT.

So I saw. Maybe actually get a website with correct info next week. Anyway, 2-1 to City next week.