A-League 2019/20 + FFA Cup 2019

Eednud

Western United vs. Perth Glory is the first game I've had the chance to see so far! Great to get stuck into the A League again.

Ref is Alireza Faghani from Iran. He refereed at the last World Cup, including the 3rd place match, the Olympic Games gold medal match and the Asian Cup Final when Australia won it in 2015 plus a few other big games.

Gary Hooper signs for the Wellington Phoenix which is a fantastic signing and he’s still only 31. If he manages to keep himself fit he will tear up the A league I reckon. If it wasn’t for his injuries he would still be a Sheffield Wednesday player.

I've tickets for the game. I'll post a match review tomorrow arvo.

It’s the 6th FFA Cup Final tonight and the 4th featuring Adelaide United (winners 2014 & 2018, runners-up 2017). Opponents Melbourne City won it in 2016. It’s also the 4th in a row to feature a team or teams with sky blue as their main colour. (2016 MelC & Sydney, 2017 & 2018 Sydney, 2019;MelC). Warm sunny spring day in Adelaide today, 32.8 just below the forecast top of 33. Should be mid 20’s around 7pm kick-off time.

It’s the 6th FFA Cup Final tonight and the 4th featuring Adelaide United (winners 2014 & 2018, runners-up 2017). Opponents Melbourne City won it in 2016. It’s also the 4th in a row to feature a team or teams with sky blue as their main colour. (2016 MelC & Sydney, 2017 & 2018 Sydney, 2019;MelC). Warm sunny spring day in Adelaide today, 32.8 just below the forecast top of 33. Should be mid 20’s around 7pm kick-off time.

Full house from what I'm reading. Hopefully a good game. MacLaren is on fire just now so I'd predict a narrow Citeh win.

Full house from what I'm reading. Hopefully a good game. MacLaren is on fire just now so I'd predict a narrow Citeh win.
And that is exactly why I no longer waste money gambling on football! Well done Adelaide