League 1 Friendly fixtures & results

Just some top notch analysis of the highlights is all. Not to be taken too seriously. However:

The quality was poor. Surprisingly piss poor at times.

The pitch, particularly in the middle of the park, looked like it took a long time for the ball to settle.

The big striker looked like he may be a handful at corners, given he was towering over everyone. Since he might play against my team this season, I sincerely hope he's shite at heading the ball.
What a havering whoooore!

Pitch is fine(Especially in the middle) great for getting the ball down and passing about.We actually knocked about the ball well so not a clue what you are going about.

The big striker McLean was on for 25 mins set up a goal before walking off with a head knock.

Oh dear. I've riled a few characters here. Havering whoore? Wtf is that? I'm sure you're knocking out pullitzer prize worthy chat all day.

I thought the pitch looked difficult to play on. I see that's not the cosensus among those who watch games on it every other week. We'll see. I've seen it for about 5 minutes on YouTube.

I'm a noob to this division. I expected Arbroath to be better than they performed there and comparing the quality to the Raith and Forfar games, which at the time of writing I'd just watched, the quality on show from both of those was much better. Maybe Arbroath and Montrose will improve when the real stuff gets going?

Oh dear. I've riled a few characters here. Havering whoore? Wtf is that? I'm sure you're knocking out pullitzer prize worthy chat all day.

I thought the pitch looked difficult to play on. I see that's not the cosensus among those who watch games on it every other week. We'll see. I've seen it for about 5 minutes on YouTube.

I'm a noob to this division. I expected Arbroath to be better than they performed there and comparing the quality to the Raith and Forfar games, which at the time of writing I'd just watched, the quality on show from both of those was much better. Maybe Arbroath and Montrose will improve when the real stuff gets going?
Just admit it you were speaking shit?