League 1 Friendly fixtures & results

19 minutes ago, peternapper said:

Testimonial against local junior team Buchanhaven Hearts 0 Peterhead 8

Given that the Team stayed in a hotel after yesterday's game, can we assume that we play better after a good night out! 

Maybe McCoist was onto something with this overnight hotel stays in the seaside leagues.

Montrose beat Arbroath 3-2. Despite the score, some of the football on show can only be described as rank.

My take aways : the montrose pitch looks a bouncy nightmare to play on and how tall is thier number 10? He looks absolutely huge. I hope he has a head like a 50p piece.

Montrose beat Arbroath 3-2. Despite the score, some of the football on show can only be described as rank.

My take aways : the montrose pitch looks a bouncy nightmare to play on and how tall is thier number 10? He looks absolutely huge. I hope he has a head like a 50p piece.
Nothing wrong with the pitch... just sour grapes and was so predictable. Lol

Ha ha .. wtf are you on about?

Ha ha .. wtf are you on about?
Just some top notch analysis of the highlights is all. Not to be taken too seriously. However:

The quality was poor. Surprisingly piss poor at times.

The pitch, particularly in the middle of the park, looked like it took a long time for the ball to settle.

The big striker looked like he may be a handful at corners, given he was towering over everyone. Since he might play against my team this season, I sincerely hope he's shite at heading the ball.

4 minutes ago, mic_17_uk said:

Just some top notch analysis of the highlights is all. Not to be taken too seriously. However:

The pitch, particularly in the middle of the park, looked like it took a long time for the ball to settle.

The big striker looked like he may be a handful at corners, given he was towering over everyone. Since he might play against my team this season, I sincerely hope he's shite at heading the ball.

The Montrose No10 Russell McLean  think he is 6ft 5"  with a full out leap he can get up to 6ft 7". Has potential but needs to screw the heed & use the advantage his height gives him, would have liked to have kept him but he was not an automatic choice with us at the time.

Jeez .. do you realise what division you’re in? If you think that was bad you’ve got a lot to learn. By the way what team do you follow?

The Montrose No10 Russell McLean  think he is 6ft 5"  with a full out leap he can get up to 6ft 7". Has potential but needs to screw the heed & use the advantage his height gives him, would have liked to have kept him but he was not an automatic choice with us at the time.

Nah you’re wrong. When he jumps his neck retracts .. goes from 6’5 to about 5’9. I’m hoping he gets better but .....