Best Dressing Room in Junior Fitba

Billy XBoswell

9 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Talked about by a senior committee man from the little club in question? Doesn't really say anything.

DL is excited about the new team and set up at Darvel and fair play to him. I was going to say it's off season so that's why he's on here making big claims, but tbh he does that when Darvel draw three games in a row. so maybe no'.

All will be revealed whne the season gets underway. Having worked beside DL years ago though, I know he will be absolutely loving all the dafties getting annoyed at the things he writes though. You all play in to his hands!

The thread in question was started by the guy who owns the web site not Jim Wylie , it was in reference too the signing of Ross perry 

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

Talked about by a senior committee man from the little club in question? Doesn't really say anything.

DL is excited about the new team and set up at Darvel and fair play to him. I was going to say it's off season so that's why he's on here making big claims, but tbh he does that when Darvel draw three games in a row. so maybe no'.

All will be revealed whne the season gets underway. Having worked beside DL years ago though, I know he will be absolutely loving all the dafties getting annoyed at the things he writes though. You all play in to his hands!

Mark come on no me 🤭

1 hour ago, Sgc said:

The thread in question was started by the guy who owns the web site not Jim Wylie , it was in reference too the signing of Ross perry 

How Follow Follow hasn’t been closed down I’ll never know. A bigoted cesspit on it’s best day.

7 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

How Follow Follow hasn’t been closed down I’ll never know. A bigoted cesspit on it’s best day.

It’s a run for profit business that unlike most football forums does not require payment or recommendations to join , a very large percentage of members are supporters of other clubs . One of their highest profile members is actually a guy who supports another team in Glasgow . Slight bigotry is allowed but not swearing . Very tightly moderated as it’s a big earner for the guy who owns it . 

It’s a run for profit business that unlike most football forums does not require payment or recommendations to join , a very large percentage of members are supporters of other clubs . One of their highest profile members is actually a guy who supports another team in Glasgow . Slight bigotry is allowed but not swearing . Very tightly moderated as it’s a big earner for the guy who owns it . 

How do you make money from a free website?

2 hours ago, PatnaDunty said:

Slight bigotry is allowed. But no swearing. Aw that’s aw right then.

Very tightly moderated. But bigotry is allowed.

He panders to his audience so too speak , apart from hatred to all people different than them it is possibly the tamest football forum going . My point was not too justify bigotry which is obviously wrong . 

He panders to his audience so too speak , apart from hatred to all people different than them it is possibly the tamest football forum going . My point was not too justify bigotry which is obviously wrong . 

There’s a few on here that pander to their audience.

• 2 weeks later...