Best Dressing Room in Junior Fitba

Billy XBoswell

36 minutes ago, Crazy Feet said:

Looks superb but there doesn't seem to be a door to close the main dressing room only the manager and coaching staff room am I missing something?

Doesn’t need to be a door to the main dressing room as it is linked to the drying area from the showers.

38 minutes ago, dreggin said:

Really well done excellent in fact but better than Ibrox home dressing room ---------that's nonsense DL put it on here and Rangers forum insanity

Much more modern, spacious and comfortable than ibrox, individual phone chargers in each booth. I would beg to differ with your opinion.

1 hour ago, dreggin said:

Really well done excellent in fact but better than Ibrox home dressing room ---------that's nonsense DL put it on here and Rangers forum insanity

Ross Perry mite know  the answer to that one and he says the best he’s ever been in 

Someone connected to ayrshire Junior football being active on a rangers forum? Knock me over with a feather.
However those dressing rooms look superb, little touches like that help attract players and send out a professional message, good luck to them.

Much more modern, spacious and comfortable than ibrox, individual phone chargers in each booth. I would beg to differ with your opinion.
Do you win a trophy for having the best dressing room?[emoji57]

12 minutes ago, weeredbook said:

Have they got a cupboard  ? 

Has the cupboard got lights  ? 

Other relevant questions to follow . 

The buffs away dressing room is the same as the home one without the crests and t.v.