Best Dressing Room in Junior Fitba

Billy XBoswell

They can’t go and talk about their own clubs cos there is fxxx all to say about their own clubs, they would rather be on the Darvel thread wishing it was their club ,it’s just jealousy DL 
Another one jumped on the darvel wagon. Where were you when they were struggling.

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

We’ve as much quality in our dressing room as you have yours ,bring it on 

Holy f**k, you better hope this works out for you cause in that comment you have just said you are as good as Auchinleck Talbot, :)

We’ve as much quality in our dressing room as you have yours ,bring it on 
Not a ball kicked yet , and they have the same quality as the benchmark team in the juniors and the current Scottish cup holders auchinleck talbot [emoji848]🤣🤣🤣🤣
Someone get that man booked on to the comedy stage at the fringe , the joy that just keeps giving 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

10 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

To be fair. Individual player quality they may well not be too far behind. The majority are ex senior pros after all. Getting them to play as a team and creating that us against the world winning mentality may be the issue tho

thats the massive thing talbot have there is no doubt about that 

I wondered a few weeks ago ..... why would anybody want to set up a new site to discuss things ....... and then I looked at this thread and realised that the folk setting the other site up may have a point ........ and then I thought again about who has set up the other site and realised that Frying Pan and Fire might feature highly in my statement in relation to each

3 hours ago, andy25 said:
4 hours ago, GG said:

He’s at the windup no one is that stupid emoji6.png

Yes he is hes been on Follow Follow the Rangers forum saying the same things...

Says a lot though that little darvel are being talked about on one of the biggest football forums going though ? 

1 hour ago, Sgc said:

Says a lot though that little darvel are being talked about on one of the biggest football forums going though ? 

Not really to be honest.  I could create a thread talking about my 5 a side team it doesn't really indicate anything.

10 hours ago, Sgc said:

Talked about by a senior committee man from the little club in question? Doesn't really say anything.

DL is excited about the new team and set up at Darvel and fair play to him. I was going to say it's off season so that's why he's on here making big claims, but tbh he does that when Darvel draw three games in a row. so maybe no'.

All will be revealed whne the season gets underway. Having worked beside DL years ago though, I know he will be absolutely loving all the dafties getting annoyed at the things he writes though. You all play in to his hands!