Best Dressing Room in Junior Fitba

Billy XBoswell

1 hour ago, NewBallsPlease said:

I have no idea what Darvel’s changing room will look like but if it’s not right out the top drawer then DL will look incredibly stupid and for that reason I very much expect it to be as good as he says it will.

DL, can I ask what is going to make it the best? It can’t just be the size for example.

It will be posted this weekend and its the quality inside them that will Make them the best 

I have no idea what Darvel’s changing room will look like but if it’s not right out the top drawer then DL will look incredibly stupid and for that reason I very much expect it to be as good as he says it will.

DL, can I ask what is going to make it the best? It can’t just be the size for example.

Size doesn’t matter, or so iv been told 🤦🏻‍♂️

Have just seen the video of the darvel dressing room on twitter and guess what , it's got lots of pegs for clothes plenty seats and nice lighting but I didn't see a treatment table and why are there about 5 seats in a separate room are they for the boys on the naughty chairs .

1 minute ago, eaglelok said:

Have just seen the video of the darvel dressing room on twitter and guess what , it's got lots of pegs for clothes plenty seats and nice lighting but I didn't see a treatment table and why are there about 5 seats in a separate room are they for the boys on the naughty chairs .

That is for the coaching staff, there is a seperate physio room.

3 hours ago, eaglelok said:

So what this dressing room got over ever other one , normally there's plenty pegs for clothes a few showers a treatment table somewhere to sit as you get changed and of course some toilets whats the big deal .

Well,...its got Jim for entertainment...a laugh, a joke, and a wee leg pull at the fitba...what has Newlandsfield got in comparison ?..

A wheen of auld po-faced whingers and Werther wrapping wagglers is all...

Edited by Black Pennel
Drunken daftness... no offence intended to the southside wallopers.

Fair play to Darvel the new home changing room looks decent. Amazing what a few extra advertising boards can get you but at the end of the day, it’s hardly something to get over excited about. It’s just a place to put yer boots on before a game.

Looks amazing Darvel, the last two seasons have seen a lot of clubs improve their pitch, most notably Dalry and Kilbirnie, now clubs are looking at other improvements.

It really is modernise or die for junior clubs in a pre pyramid era, in a world of social media players are considering the whole playing environment just as much as the £££ some clubs have always known this and many more are catching on to it