Kilwinning Rangers 2019/20 Season Chat

parkcircus

4 minutes ago, The viper said:

I never made any excuses for the behaviour, I just called out your arrogant and erroneous comments on that thread, of which you made many!

No -just setting you straight levels of success.But let’s hear your excuses this week for the behaviour again of employees of Kilwinning Rangers Football Club and how it’s being dealt with.For men women and children to witness that is disgraceful.

No -just setting you straight levels of success.But let’s hear your excuses this week for the behaviour again of employees of Kilwinning Rangers Football Club and how it’s being dealt with.For men women and children to witness that is disgraceful.

Setting me straight levels of success, what does that even mean? Is that like the successful development of the youth academy that you got called out on?

What did they witness? I wasn’t at the game, I take it you were though given your current obsession with Kilwinning? I can’t really comment on something I didn’t see, but when I find out what happened, I will make sure you are the first to know my excuses.

• 4 weeks later...
any more info on planning for stands or the huge cabins in carpark

As far as I'm aware buffs are waiting onret permission to put up the community hub building then the covered enclosure will be done .
I hope this has answered your query I just asked a committee man and was told the above no secrets my friend just ask even pop along to lend a hand when the time comes ..

16 hours ago, quietmaybe said:

any more info on planning for stands or the huge cabins in carpark

Was in a meeting last week with NAC discussing all the planning, building and parking requirements, trying to move it on, but it moves slow.

In other news, there is none, majority of volunteers are off on holiday during the school holidays so not much happening  

23 minutes ago, parkcircus said:

Was in a meeting last week with NAC discussing all the planning, building and parking requirements, trying to move it on, but it moves slow.

In other news, there is none, majority of volunteers are off on holiday during the school holidays so not much happening  

thanks

28 minutes ago, crfc said:

As far as I'm aware buffs are waiting onret permission to put up the community hub building then the covered enclosure will be done .
I hope this has answered your query I just asked a committee man and was told the above no secrets my friend just ask even pop along to lend a hand when the time comes ..

i have offered a helping hand . never mentioned secrets just no updates

5 hours ago, Kilwinning Rangers 1899 said:

You seem to have some sort of gripe Fin! What's wrong with you, all you do lately is bad mouth people.

i think you dont like me . i have no gripe just inquiring about updates on park . and bad mouthing i think not 

On 12/10/2019 at 10:38, quietmaybe said:

i think you dont like me . i have no gripe just inquiring about updates on park . and bad mouthing i think not 

You have had a go at coaching staff a few times, you my friend need to be bulletproof before you start that carry on, and we all know you are far from that.