Kilwinning Rangers 2019/20 Season Chat

parkcircus

My informants at the Ardeer match who gave me the info on the young goalkeeper also mentioned their meagre wage bill, which I believe is less than my wife spends on Gordons in a good week, if only she'd tell me the truth, if only I'd believe her. Chin chin! Bottoms up!

19 hours ago, Jimmy Caskie said:

can someone please list the Buffs squad and back room team for this weeks programme . Cheers

i'm sure they posted it on Twitter.  Go to #steadythebuffs and if you scroll back to last week's tweets you'll find it, or just ask there and I'm sure someone will give you a direct link.  There is also a new website but it's not yet complete with all the backroom staff and players etc!, or wasn't last time I looked ...http://kilwinningrangers.com/player/

Cheers

Just looked at the decision to send of Gary Fleming for an alleged punch that linesman should hang his head in shame. Hope the video of this becomes public. That's what you get when amateur linesmen get to make big decisions.    

3 hours ago, kilwinkie said:

Just looked at the decision to send of Gary Fleming for an alleged punch that linesman should hang his head in shame. Hope the video of this becomes public. That's what you get when amateur linesmen get to make big decisions.    

The video is out on Largs highlight package. Easily found on their twitter page 

1 hour ago, ibenji said:

The video is out on Largs highlight package. Easily found on their twitter page 

yes but video from the other side of play is even better and shows clearly Gary Fleming pulling down largs players elbow and no punch was thrown.

same side as linesman who made the decision  

Good test for the new Buffs team against the champions. Pretty even first half, Talbot upped the pressure second half although we did have our chances. A point was fair in the end. Our defence was rock solid. Medda up next, onwards and upwards COYB

Any programme collectors out there?

We have a small number of programmes from the first league game at Buffs Park left over if anyone would like a copy posted to them please drop me an PM. It will be £4 for programme and posting via Royal Mail

On ‎28‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 16:47, wow-wee said:

Your right he's a great young player even before he went to stranraer  he was good and he's even better now 

Hope the boy can get a full season. Showed real potential at Stranraer but was unfortunate with injuries.

Massive game 4 the Buffs tomorrow,bout time we got a result against them.They bullied us and wanted it more in the games last season,so need 2 stand up n b counted and we should be confident after 2 decent performances. Coyb

9 hours ago, overnewton said:

Good to see the Kilwinning people getting behind their team Wednesday night was a giant step forward well done everyone emoji106.png

Let's see those people and more getting behind the team home and away.

Everybody associated with the club has done a great job to get us over to KSC over the summer, it's been great to see.

However, I want to highlight the team that Chris and Barry have constructed on the park. Last season we had a small squad that toiled at times, the team was pretty stale. This season, we have prepared comprehensively during pre season and put together a group of players who work very hard for each other, who have bags of skill and ability. There is a goal threat all over the team, rock solid defence and strength in depth.

In my opinion, this is a Buffs team that has real potential, but they need the support of the Kilwinning people to realise that potential. So come on folks, let's get behind the Buffs and see where it takes us.

We've had positive results against Clydebank and Talbot so far, we lost both of these fixtures last season. We've Medda today, who we lost twice to last season so a big measure as to where the team is at this afternoon.

COYB. Onwards and upwards.

Edited by funky monkey