Lowland Trapdoorwatch 2019-20

FairWeatherFan

48 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Gretna run the current fourth and fifth place teams in the Lowland league close in league games already this season and drew with Cumbernauld Colts as well. Sixth place Civil only beat them by three, hardly a pumping .  Its only the games away to East Stirling and Kelty where they have been uncompetitive.  One point from seven games perhaps but some of the criticism for them seems to be way over the top here.

Agree Gogsy.   

1 minute ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Are you still on the market mallow ? 

Anything to avoid talking about football from you eh. 

For someone who drives all over the country to watch games in public parks so he can avoid coming to terms with the dying embers of his sexless marriage, YDKSAF.

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

For someone who drives all over the country to watch games in public parks so he can avoid coming to terms with the dying embers of his sexless marriage, YDKSAF.

:lol: 

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

^^^ nothing insightful, interesting or even slightly approaching an opinion

As usual, YDKSAF

Answer my question then how many LL games you been at this season to justify 5 LL teams being in the wrong league ?

what the fcuk is ydksaf is it a type of snowflake 🤔

Edited by newcastle broon

25 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Answer my question then how many LL games you been at this season to justify 5 LL teams being in the wrong league ?

The Southside singleton has admitted elsewhere that he’s never even been to one Newky. 

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

2 hours ago, GordonS said:

Duh, sorry, my dumb mistake.

I'm sure Gretna can build again once they find a level. The LL isn't the league they joined any more, those top teams have really pulled away.

I believe this is our level. 

Yes we are having a bad Season, and last year was one too.

You find in most Leagues a few teams soon break away at the top.

I'm still hopeful for our League place.

( well a wee bit )

Pretty sure that's how you make kids Mallo. Did you not pay attention in Biology at school?

16 hours ago, GordonS said:
20 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:
Agree Gogsy.   

I've no idea if the game yesterday was representative or not, maybe Gretna were trying something new or they're transitioning the team. All I can say is that they didn't look like a team from the league above.

New manager has brought his own players in and apart from 1 who is club captain i'm yet to see anything from the other 8/9 new players that say we're better than last season, if anything we've gotten worse.  The big number 3 is one of the worst i've seen at Gretna for a long time!

Time will tell of course, but the next 6 games are pivotal!

20 minutes ago, gretnascotty said:

New manager has brought his own players in and apart from 1 who is club captain i'm yet to see anything from the other 8/9 new players that say we're better than last season, if anything we've gotten worse.  The big number 3 is one of the worst i've seen at Gretna for a long time!

Time will tell of course, but the next 6 games are pivotal!

They are more interested in saving money for a 3g pitch than spending it on the playing side.

Edited by satchmo

10 hours ago, gretnascotty said:

i'm yet to see anything from the other 8/9 new players that say we're better than last season, if anything we've gotten worse.  

I would like to say you're wrong there Scotty.

But you're not ....

Possibly the worst Gretna side I've seen this Season since we were formed.

And that's even going back to the old East of Scotland League Division 1.

I would like to say you're wrong there Scotty.
But you're not ....
Possibly the worst Gretna side I've seen this Season since we were formed.
And that's even going back to the old East of Scotland League Division 1.

That first division side had some right good players in it though. What happened to Tony Nic? He was a handful