Lowland Trapdoorwatch 2019-20

FairWeatherFan

3 hours ago, Ginaro said:

Way things are going neither side will be playing in the league next season. Though with the top two EOS team without a licence, you'd only have the option of promoting Threave Rovers.

Just noticed that Threave Rovers have gone top of the SoSFL after ending Stranraer Reserves unbeaten streak. It was the reserves first loss in the league since the 14th April 2018.

14 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

As usual a refusal to actually engage on football discussion and a bit of abuse for an "outsider"

Why dont ye do yer usual put the LL vigilantes on ignore,pathetically red dot them or report them then. That's what usually happens when ye spit yer dummy oot. I've told you before no point in engaging in something ye know fcuk all aboot 😉

4 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Why dont ye do yer usual put the LL vigilantes on ignore,pathetically red dot them or report them then. That's what usually happens when ye spit yer dummy oot. I've told you before no point in engaging in something ye know fcuk all aboot 😉

The post you deleted this morning must've been a masterpiece if this is what you decided to go with an hour later.

As usual a refusal to actually engage on football discussion and a bit of abuse for an "outsider"
We never used to refuse, then after a few posts we realised how ridiculous your points and views are. Along with the lack of knowledge at this level most punters on here probably cant be bothered explaining things to you again.

The childish red dotting doesn't help your cause either.

12 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Some of us have a lifestyle outside of pnb,too quick for ye was I  😂 yer obsession wi me continues. 😘

I got a notification saying you'd quoted me. Got here and there was nothing. 

The person with "a lifestyle outside of pnb" would probably be the one who wasn't online to see what was most likely an abusive, personal post aimed at them before the coward who wrote it deleted it. An "obsession" would be turning to personal insults and, potentially, threats when someone raises a football point.

At this stage the deleted post could've said anything. That concerns me.

9 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I got a notification saying you'd quoted me. Got here and there was nothing. 

The person with "a lifestyle outside of pnb" would probably be the one who wasn't online to see what was most likely an abusive, personal post aimed at them before the coward who wrote it deleted it. An "obsession" would be turning to personal insults and, potentially, threats when someone raises a football point.

At this stage the deleted post could've said anything. That concerns me.

Listen son you're the one who started the insults. Check back yer posts. If you cant take it back dont post then. 

IMG_20191101_102913.jpg

That's us reached Christmas and Vale have played 60% of their league games... others stand 1 game shy... but the only points any of these sides have taken other than against each other have been: Dalbeattie - win at Stirling Uni, draw at Caledonian Braves; Gretna - draws v Cumbernauld, Gala; Edinburgh Uni - draw v Stirling Uni; Vale - draw v Cumbernauld.

Just 1 solitary win and 5 draws - with only Dalbeattie getting a victory, and anything on the road.

Suggests the head-to-heads... bottom 3 especially... will decide this.

Edited by HibeeJibee

2 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

Big game for us 4th January against Dalbeattie. 

Suppose a 3-1 defeat against Kelty is not a disaster. 

Seems we were improved today.

Wouldn't be too hard as last week we were a bit of a mess, especially first half.

Much better performance, despite loss thought we were the better side, and some kelty fans agreed. Alot of passion, fight and hard work were there today. Should have a few additions come the new year. The game against dalbeattie is a must win imo. 

1 hour ago, thisisneeds said:

Much better performance, despite loss thought we were the better side, and some kelty fans agreed. Alot of passion, fight and hard work were there today. Should have a few additions come the new year. The game against dalbeattie is a must win imo. 

Though did Kelty just " switch " off after going 3 up early?

On 21/12/2019 at 23:22, sureiknow said:

Though did Kelty just " switch " off after going 3 up early?

I wouldn't say they switched off, we played really well and stopped them playing their game.they got frustrated as everything they did, we dealt with. And took the game to them. Just unfortunate they scored 3 early goals, but they are so clinical. If we play like that against the teams around us then we will pick up alot of points. 

image.png.2206e73f192a10430f37099d1ffcc8ae.png

Berwick Rangers 1-0 Caledonian Braves
Cumbernauld Colts 0-1 Gretna 2008
East Kilbride 3-1 Dalbeattie Star
Edinburgh University 0-3 East Stirlingshire
Gala Fairydean Rovers 1-3 Vale of Leithen

Edinburgh University go bottom. Gives some hope to VoL & Gretna. Berwick despite losing some of their players recently look to be well clear of it now.