Female Logic

We had the misfortune to suffer a water cut this morning as a result of a burst water main nearby. Fortunately we had both washed and showered before it went off, and we were able to cook up some breakfast. Only thing was there was no water in the kettle for tea, coffee, etc, so I was dispatched to our nearest Tesco to get some.

On returning home I was greeted with - "You'll never guess what's happened now, the dishwasher isn't working. just a red flashing light"

You have to wonder at times what goes on in that space between their ears. Anyone got any other examples of female logic, or lack of?

Guest Moomintroll
A girl I briefly dated years ago thought that I, as a Catholic who went to Catholic school spoke Latin at said school. 
Sorry Mags, but you have barely mastered English.

3 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
20 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:
A girl I briefly dated years ago thought that I, as a Catholic who went to Catholic school spoke Latin at said school. 

Sorry Mags, but you have barely mastered English.

If it's his second language he's doing very well.

During the lunar eclipse, my mum thought that the sun blocked our view of the moon.  At least this was an improvement on a previous year where she thought that the sun and the moon were the same thing that just looked different during the day and night.

I somehow have a science degree.