Musselburgh Athletic F.C 2019/20

Burgh have had ball in net 3 times but only two goals to there nare. 

There was a coming together with Linlithgow keeper, Michael Moffat & Lithgow defender. In the middle of the park and three players came together the same way and the referee would have played on! So dear knows why ref stopped play in the box. Will say two things in next post about that incident.

BUT to the old git standing behind the goals who shouted over to the Burgh Supporters,   'Bet you are Casey Jones'  — so so wrong!! Casey Jones was in middle of covered enclosure at the time! 

The guy the old git shouted at is much more handsome than me! 

Edited by Casey Jones

Burgh have had ball in net 3 times but only two goals to there nare. 
There was a coming together with Linlithgow keeper, Michael Moffat & Lithgow defender. In the middle of the park and three players came together the same way and the refamily would have played on! So dear knows why ref stopped play in the box. Will say two things in next post about that incident.
BUT to the old git standing behind the goals who shouted over to the Burgh Supporters,  ’Bet you are Caseyou Jones' so so wrong!! Casey Jones was in middle of covered enclosure at the time! 
The guy the old git shouted at is much more handsome than me! 

Fucking hell! Near peed ma breeks reading that!

Lithgy fans actually shouting at anonymous usernames off Pie & Bovril at a game! [emoji23][emoji23]

Lithgow supporter near me says Michael Moffat tried to kick keeper in the head! Are supporters that thick that they say something just so they can justify a decision which goes for their team.

Keeper looks poll-axed and gets treatment. Then gets up and there is pee all wrong with him! I hate that in a player and in some ways the stick he took from Burgh suppers was justified! 

Edited by Casey Jones

What you ask of a referee is for him to be consistent.

Musselburgh clear the ball out of defence, Lithgow boy sends a built shot towards the goals. It hit Liam Reid in the arm and the defender had no chance/time to get out the way. Ref blows for a free kick at the edge of box.

Five minutes later, ball is hit from a Burgh player, hits the ground then hits the Linlithgow no.6 on the arm. No foul. How can that be  when the first incident was given as a foul. If anything, The Rose no. 6had more chance to clear his arm away.

Also, if the ref blows for a foul against Burgh player, why wasn’t he booked? 

Just give us consistency Ref!!

I can assure you it was neither fuzzy or auld heid with the shout.

As for your comments on the keeper challenge, I didn't hear anyone claim he tried to kick his head, it was more he went in over hard into a challenge where the keeper already had the ball in his possession. He took a right whack on his wrist for the trouble which I felt may have contributed to not taking control of the cross at the first goal.

I fully expect that you won't accept this and the usual trolls will jump in so that's all I'll say.

As for your comments on the keeper challenge, I didn't hear anyone claim he tried to kick his head, it was more he went in over hard into a challenge where the keeper already had the ball in his possession. He took a right whack on his wrist for the trouble which I felt may have contributed to not taking control of the cross at the first goal.

I fully expect that you won't accept this and the usual trolls will jump in so that's all I'll say.

Certainly wasnt me. I was out with the missus and mother in law for her birthday so not at the game.

Lithgow supporter near me says Michael Moffat tried to kick keeper in the head! Are supporters that thick that they say something just so they can justify a decision which goes for their team.
Keeper looks poll-axed and gets treatment. Then gets up and there is pee all wrong with him! I hate that in a player and in some ways the stick he took from Burgh suppers was justified! 

The keeper and Musselburgh player went for a 50/50 and the keeper made a mess of it, Musselburgh scored and fortunately for Linlithgow the ref chopped it off for a foul on the keeper, similar incident in the middle of the park and ref waved play on, ref for me did Linlithgow a huge favour there.

8 minutes ago, Specky said:

Never said it was from the boys behind the goal area. It was a guy who was standing with a Tammy on his head, one of three guys standing directly in front of your disabled seating area. I had an argument with him as from that side of the terracing you couldn’t see anything to suggest his ludicrous comment!

You better not be calling me a troll by the way. If it is a Linlithgow supporter who acts/speaks like a twat, are you seriously suggesting I say nothing as he is a Rose supporter?

2 hours ago, Casey Jones said:

What you ask of a referee is for him to be consistent.

Musselburgh clear the ball out of defence, Lithgow boy sends a built shot towards the goals. It hit Liam Reid in the arm and the defender had no chance/time to get out the way. Ref blows for a free kick at the edge of box.

Five minutes later, ball is hit from a Burgh player, hits the ground then hits the Linlithgow no.6 on the arm. No foul. How can that be  when the first incident was given as a foul. If anything, The Rose no. 6had more chance to clear his arm away.

Also, if the ref blows for a foul against Burgh player, why wasn’t he booked? 

Just give us consistency Ref!!

I’m only going by your post but maybe he felt the Musselburgh defender’s arm was in an unnatural position - but the Linlithgow player could do nothing about it when it bounced. As a ref though handball is the bane of my life - the laws, in my opinion, are far from clear so it purely is your own judgement and I know I’m probably inconsistent in what I give.

As for booking the Musselburgh player - not every foul is a booking.