Clydebank F.C. 2019/20

holmparkheroes

7 hours ago, Jimmy Caskie said:

First of all there was no food at the lovat because no arrangement had been made to go there. Secondly, the Clydebank committee sat at the ground in the hospitality container at the end of the game wondering why they had so much food left and why no one from Kilwinning came and finally, I would love to know who told Kilwinning to go to the lovat because it certainly wasn’t a board member as they all knew nothing was on at the lovat .  Apologies all round to the buffs for the mix up but I’m finding it hard to understand how it came about as one of your players did come in and get food after the game. 

Cheers for the reply do not know who told them to go there and it's clearly a mix up in communication I personally was never told about food inside the park and it was one of the players that said we have to go the said pub? As I said in my post I was outside the car park till 5.45 waiting on the AA . Thanks again all the best for the rest of the season and we will see you when you come down to kilwinning.

Big thanks to the Clydebank secretary for calling and offering apologies about the food situation on Saturday, seemed to be a mix up in communications as the last time at Holm park we all went back to a pub. 

All the best with your season and your new ground

Guest Mr Happy
This was lifted from Twitter earlier, car park a teeny bit flooded.  
EBjjMDgW4AAeRGB.thumb.jpg.3fc7eac9712b46f79dda93768c3c07fa.jpg

Hope that evaporates by kick off. That's right in front of the turnstile ☹️

Good old Bankies, wasn't  Blair Miller one of your players back in the day,?

Is that Atlantic pub still there?              
Yes miller was a player (before my time). Yes the big A is still there its only opened down the stairs now tho. Was a cracking pub back in the day.

Onto today hope the boys can put in the same type of performance they did on wed night and that should be enough 2 pick up the 3 points today.

Mon the papers

Good old Bankies, wasn't  Blair Miller one of your players back in the day,?

Is that Atlantic pub still there?              

Blair Millar was a great striker for The Bankies scoring 101 goals in 196 games between 1977-82. He moved on to Airdrie as a replacement for West Ham bound Sandy Clark. His time at Broomfield was less successful.

IMG_1316.jpg

Guest Mr Happy

Absolutely awful today. Seen Conor Lynass (also front cover of today's programme) warming up pre match. Then I noticed he was missing from the match day squad. ( name not on the team board). Is he injured. Because we could have done with him on the park today[emoji848]

Absolutely awful today. Seen Conor Lynass (also front cover of today's programme) warming up pre match. Then I noticed he was missing from the match day squad. ( name not on the team board). Is he injured. Because we could have done with him on the park today[emoji848]

Think he pulled up in the warm up, I was late in but sure I heard this being discussed by the lads in front of me.

Guest Mr Happy

Think he pulled up in the warm up, I was late in but sure I heard this being discussed by the lads in front of me.

This seems to make sense, thanks for that [emoji1303]