Clydebank F.C. 2019/20

holmparkheroes

Aye,...those poor old match officials,...those heartless fiends at Yoker Athletic have got them all changing in the street...let's all chip in a fiver to get them a wee room to change into their work clothes.

p.s.  I know.

I'm quite sure that isn't actually what they meant. It's shaping up to be a cracking wee ground once it gets some cover and I wish Yoker all the best in their new home. Holm.

Moving on 

Another good point yesterday especially going down there tough away fixture. Boys dealt with the wind 2nd half really well had to dig deep.

1 defeat in 6 in the league things looking much brighter.

Moving on 
Another good point yesterday especially going down there tough away fixture. Boys dealt with the wind 2nd half really well had to dig deep.
1 defeat in 6 in the league things looking much brighter.

Sounded like a bit of a battle but got to be happy with a clean sheet.

Guest Mr Happy

It was a joke yesterday 🤨 felt for both teams trying to play in those conditions. I thought it shouldn’t have started[emoji52] never mind going the full 90 min.

It felt there were a giant behind each goal, playing blow football ( for those of us old enough to remember blow football [emoji16]

Good performance from the team yesterday, thought on the second half we could have deserved to take all 3 points, millar chance from tight angle and last ditch tackle stopped nicky little being one on one with the keeper. Munro put in some shift.

5 minutes ago, F_T_Y said:

Good performance from the team yesterday, thought on the second half we could have deserved to take all 3 points, millar chance from tight angle and last ditch tackle stopped nicky little being one on one with the keeper. Munro put in some shift.

Munro was my man of the match, ran his heart out.