Clydebank F.C. 2019/20

holmparkheroes

56 minutes ago, WitsTheGoalieDain? said:

He's been here 5 min 😂 Give him a chance to bring his own players in. We'll be seeing big changes next season, looking forward to it.

loads of confidence in big moff and the management team.

Still got the west of scotland cup to win also 🍻 mon the papers.

Can't win a game right now never mind a cup 😣

Guest Mr Happy
He's been here 5 min [emoji23] Give him a chance to bring his own players in. We'll be seeing big changes next season, looking forward to it.
loads of confidence in big moff and the management team.

Still got the west of scotland cup to win also [emoji482] mon the papers.

[emoji23]. I’ve nothing against him, not once have I said he should go. I did say, he’ll be on a shaky nail if things don’t improve 🧐that’s all [emoji5] and that has grown arms & legs to I want him out. [emoji23].
Things are not quite right at Holm Park, and someone has to stand up and be accountable, enter stage left ( those responsible for our drop in form.

C’mon the Bankies [emoji172]

Players on first team contracts from academy:

Matt McLean (20) Ross Alexander (20),  Kyle Munro (18), Dylan Coll (18) & Oisin McHugh (18)

19s players on dual contracts / made competitive appearance this season

Connor Hamilton (18), Adam Smith (17), Ben Cameron (17).

Not a bad return so far!

Unfortunately we lose half the 19s in the summer with no where to go at the moment. Unless the juniors move into the pyramid of course.

Edited by BTID

On 30/12/2019 at 22:37, BTID said:

Unfortunately we lose half the 19s in the summer with no where to go at the moment. Unless the juniors move into the pyramid of course.

Is there anything stopping you from having a 20s side in the LL/East Development League. Especially if you apply for a license

14 hours ago, ArabAuslander said:

Is there anything stopping you from having a 20s side in the LL/East Development League. Especially if you apply for a license

Yes. The dinosaur junior rules only allow for 25/26 signed players. In order to have a development team, all our players need to be signed to the first team. 

afaik this is the only thing that stops us applying. 

20 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Yes, the club has to back a move to the pyramid next season, a further years deferral would be inexcusable in my opinion.

Given you guys had a chance to be in last season, and should have been in this season, then surely you have to push for the West to be in next season on it's own.  Yet another season outside the Pyramid would be ridiculous.

I'm sure even Kilbowie Benches would agree.

Edited by Burnie_man

2 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

Given you guys had a chance to be in last season, and should have been in this season, then surely you have to push for the West to be in next season on it's own.  Yet another season outside the Pyramid would be ridiculous.

I'm sure even Kilbowie Benches would agree.

Not sure last year was an option if you mean the east? When we applied it would’ve been tier 6 now tier 7 so would be madness trying to climb 2 east leagues if a west comes through.

although I just get a bad feeling despite much positive talk in here it’s going to be the same shite again - deferred for another year. 

See the thing is, none of the west clubs are licensed so moving into the pyramid next year would make a difference terms of Scottish cup. Potentially a year without it if we all moved? 

2 hours ago, BTID said:

Not sure last year was an option if you mean the east? When we applied it would’ve been tier 6 now tier 7 so would be madness trying to climb 2 east leagues if a west comes through.

although I just get a bad feeling despite much positive talk in here it’s going to be the same shite again - deferred for another year. 

See the thing is, none of the west clubs are licensed so moving into the pyramid next year would make a difference terms of Scottish cup. Potentially a year without it if we all moved? 

Remember the Bankies deferred it for a year in the knowledge of what was going to happen this year. Anyway it's done.

The West have to come in next season, the gate is open for them.   I'm hearing LL West and East is gaining favour, but I just can't see the LL or EoS supporting it at all, or indeed the SPFL, and all it will result in is the West being outside the Pyramid next season again.

Is it still a case of West and East sticking together for the benefit of one man?

They’ve been sold snake oil. Deferring for another season will just cause more fans to be disillusioned. Crowds are significantly down from what they were and will only go further down. If we go down the deferral route it’ll just happen in perpetuity. Gone from leading the breakaway to leading the campaign for the juniors.

5 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

They’ve been sold snake oil. Deferring for another season will just cause more fans to be disillusioned. Crowds are significantly down from what they were and will only go further down. If we go down the deferral route it’ll just happen in perpetuity. Gone from leading the breakaway to leading the campaign for the juniors.

West in next season on their own is a no brainer, probably why the SJFA don't want it to happen.