Jump to content
holmparkheroes

Clydebank F.C. 2019/20

Recommended Posts

Adding quality to what is already a good team, with the three signings made so far. Good work
 
Hoping the 3 push us on and make us better and hopefully silverware at end of it all.

Mon the papers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 

5 hours ago, SaturdaySammy said:
Any pics of the new completed holm park? Also, has there been any work on the changing facilities?

Some photos are

HERE


Work ongoing on the changing facilities.

 

Edited by Essdee
Link added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Passed the ground yesterday, the mural looks fabulous IMO. Is it a friendly today against Yoker?

IMG_2156.thumb.jpg.485308cbfaa2998e0495b3939464b02f.jpg
Who are the players in the mural? It looks nice and hopefully stays that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great to see the Council getting behind Clydebank and Yoker!Well done on what looks a really good refurb!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I said great to see a set up getting upgraded.I know the Council own the ground so are they also funding all of the improvements-if so great result but presume they want other users on the park?If they don’t that is a great outcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good question.

Now its all weather. Are Clydebank looking to bring all the age groups in. Would they get preference from WDC in booking and rates.

Would say the 2005s be able to use it Saturday mornings?

I know Renfrews pitch is well used by P&JDYFL 2008s right up to 12 or 1pm on a Saturday, even when there are home games at 2pm.

Plus its a cracking set up for kids football given Renfrew open the pie/ coffee shop. Hopefully they make a good bit extra for their troubles.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dylangt7 said:

Good question.

Now its all weather. Are Clydebank looking to bring all the age groups in. Would they get preference from WDC in booking and rates.

Would say the 2005s be able to use it Saturday mornings?

I know Renfrews pitch is well used by P&JDYFL 2008s right up to 12 or 1pm on a Saturday, even when there are home games at 2pm.

Plus its a cracking set up for kids football given Renfrew open the pie/ coffee shop. Hopefully they make a good bit extra for their troubles.

 

The place is being run by the Holm Park Football Academy - reps from Clydebank and Yoker as well as WDC - and there will be lets available to teams. Not sure when its kicking off as the dressing rooms and pavilion are being upgraded first. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BANKIEBILL said:

The place is being run by the Holm Park Football Academy - reps from Clydebank and Yoker as well as WDC - and there will be lets available to teams. Not sure when its kicking off as the dressing rooms and pavilion are being upgraded first. 

Speaking to Matt at the game last night (thought game was decent) - he was telling me about the operating structure - brilliant for the community and for both clubs - a win win all round for everyone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Took in the st rochs games the other night. Fair to say it was absolutely honking it would have got football stopped. The number 8 up top looks like hes had a good pre season in Greggs! Clydebank sub came on wearing trainer socks with cut football socks and a pair of f10s! St rochs looked like the premier team! Hope both teams go bust 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/07/2019 at 14:39, SaturdaySammy said:

Any pics of the new completed holm park? Also, has there been any work on the changing facilities?

Seen a few pics online place is looking fantastic can’t say the same for the stuff on the park my eyes were bleeding at the weekends friendly. Thought the scoreline flattered Bankies, all the best to Yoker for the season looked a nippy outfit . MTB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, tigerwoods.1 said:

Hope both teams go bust 

Stay classy. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tigerwoods.1 said:

Took in the st rochs games the other night. Fair to say it was absolutely honking it would have got football stopped. The number 8 up top looks like hes had a good pre season in Greggs! Clydebank sub came on wearing trainer socks with cut football socks and a pair of f10s! St rochs looked like the premier team! Hope both teams go bust 

What a fud 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...