Clydebank F.C. 2019/20

holmparkheroes

Guest Mr Happy

One things for sure. No matter who we think it should be [emoji52] we the supporters won't have a say, all we have is opinions with aspersions of whom we'd like it to be.

One things for sure. No matter who we think it should be [emoji52] we the supporters won't have a say, all we have is opinions with aspersions of whom we'd like it to be.

Well we do have a say, we’ve elected the board (who are also supporters) and they will appoint the new guy, whoever it should Moff. They know who we want and im sure they are thinking the same thing.

Guest Mr Happy

Well we do have a say, we’ve elected the board (who are also supporters) and they will appoint the new guy, whoever it should Moff. They know who we want and im sure they are thinking the same thing.

Kinda agree with that. But all said, the board ( as you say) will decide. That's were it starts and finishes for us, nobody is going to knock on my door and ask my opinion[emoji23] yes we elected said board, but they, not us will decide. Just hope they listen ( they might not agree) to the masses [emoji1303]

Kinda agree with that. But all said, the board ( as you say) will decide. That's were it starts and finishes for us, nobody is going to knock on my door and ask my opinion[emoji23] yes we elected said board, but they, not us will decide. Just hope they listen ( they might not agree) to the masses [emoji1303]

The fans are the board and the board are fans. Im sure if you contact a board member they’ll take your views as they would everyone else’s into account. You or I wont get a seat at the interview table but everyones voice can be heard.

Gordon won 2 after Budgie as interim. Think we were sitting 2nd or 3rd when Kieran started. We only got promoted thanks to massive implosions by other teams and players pulling together. Overall his record is nowhere near as good as Budgie in Premier ... remember those 3 seasons before relegation  ? Anyone that comes in will need to hit ground running and bring in a cpl more bodies i think but Kieran did ok ... 
Mr clydebank super fan [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Mon the papers

Guest Mr Happy

The fans are the board and the board are fans. Im sure if you contact a board member they’ll take your views as they would everyone else’s into account. You or I wont get a seat at the interview table but everyones voice can be heard.

A voice heard is one thing, a voice ignored is common place. [emoji23] I’m sure you’re right [emoji106]and the board will give us our man [emoji106]

9 hours ago, BANKIEBILL said:

yes ... Budgie's team in other words. Overarchieved is one way of puting it. The budget was pretty small compared to teams we finished much higher than. 

Im not sure Paul ( or Scott ) would say it was them tbh. That was deffo GR but its not something that makes a huge amount of difference except to highlight the very good position Kieran inherited 

I think that was a tongue and cheek comment Bill but I’m happy to take credit for the two wins if ross wants to suggest that🤣🤣.

We were just happy to help out at the time raise the spirits of the team plus give gordon any advice on things should he have needed it.

Hopefully the new man is in place ASAP. I have to say Moff was great with our young lads when here as a player. For me, any appointment must take the academy project seriously as part of the job. The board should make it a priority for whoever it is has to be invested in it.

Guest Mr Happy

Pet hate of mine[emoji35] umbrellas at football matches, or any other crowd gathering events. C’mon folk wear a waterproof with a hood.

Reason for my dislike. Went to a concert and it started DRIZZLING, muppets started opening their umbrellas [emoji21] i ended up looking at a Dunlop brolly for two hours. ( couldn’t move either, we were like sardines.

HATE THE F- - - - -G things.

It’s the I’m dry f- -k you attitude. [emoji20]

No doubt I’ll have this problem again tomorrow[emoji30]guess I’ll just go to the far end behind the goals.

I'll have my golf wet suit on,, definetly better than holding a brolly, especially cheering 5 goals

Pet hate of mine[emoji35] umbrellas at football matches, or any other crowd gathering events. C’mon folk wear a waterproof with a hood.
Reason for my dislike. Went to a concert and it started DRIZZLING, muppets started opening their umbrellas [emoji21] i ended up looking at a Dunlop brolly for two hours. ( couldn’t move either, we were like sardines.
HATE THE F- - - - -G things.
It’s the I’m dry f- -k you attitude. [emoji20]
No doubt I’ll have this problem again tomorrow[emoji30]guess I’ll just go to the far end behind the goals.

Guest Mr Happy

Wow. What a morning [emoji299]️ who is their right mind would stand in that rain to watch a football match today.[emoji23]
Who’s popping down to Victoria Park to get the rowing boats. ?