Clydebank F.C. 2019/20

holmparkheroes

31 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

Shame the tweet says it's to join the pyramid instead of just gaining their licence.

That was my thought as well. You can just hear uninformed committee guys all over the juniors saying "£15000 to join the pyramid ? No thanks". When in truth that's only for Clydebank to improve their prospects of getting a licence. And to be honest, they would probably only need to spend a small fraction of that amount to get licence-compliant accessible facilities at what is already an excellent facility at Holm Park. But good luck to them if they want to spend that amount of money to get a top notch accessible area, they are a forward thinking club.

Guest Mr Happy

As delighted as I am[emoji6] with the recent form of the Bankies [emoji122] I can’t help wondering why Lynass hasn’t been involved lately[emoji848] is he carrying an injury? I don’t think he’s started a game in the last 4 or 5, and didn’t feature at all on Sat.

Though i believe, if it’s working [emoji106] don’t fix it [emoji16]

As delighted as I am[emoji6] with the recent form of the Bankies [emoji122] I can’t help wondering why Lynass hasn’t been involved lately[emoji848] is he carrying an injury? I don’t think he’s started a game in the last 4 or 5, and didn’t feature at all on Sat.

Though i believe, if it’s working [emoji106] don’t fix it [emoji16]

Hes not played good enough to be starting every week tbh. Connor is a good player in a winning side but when ur going thru a bad spell n need players 2 dig deep and work that extra bit for the team i dont think hes got it. Cammy mcclair gives his all every week up n down the wing as does holmes on other side and recently the form of kyle has improved and hes keeping connor out the team.

Mon the papers

Guest Mr Happy
Hes not played good enough to be starting every week tbh. Connor is a good player in a winning side but when ur going thru a bad spell n need players 2 dig deep and work that extra bit for the team i dont think hes got it. Cammy mcclair gives his all every week up n down the wing as does holmes on other side and recently the form of kyle has improved and hes keeping connor out the team.

Mon the papers

I tend to think its more to do with his fitness ( Conor) as to why he’s not involved lately. I respectfully disagree, I think Conor does give 100% when playing, and has that goal threat in his game too. But as I said, if it’s working don’t fix it [emoji16]

I tend to think its more to do with his fitness ( Conor) as to why he’s not involved lately. I respectfully disagree, I think Conor does give 100% when playing, and has that goal threat in his game too. But as I said, if it’s working don’t fix it [emoji16]
All about opinions i suppose. I dont think he works hard enough off the ball.

Mon the papers

Guest Mr Happy

Looking forward to the trip down to Irvine on Saturday [emoji106].
Not sure I’ll make the midweek game(s) that we have coming up in March [emoji33] midweek commitments could throw a spanner into any plans for going to Holm Park. [emoji45]

1 hour ago, Mr Happy said:

Looking forward to the trip down to Irvine on Saturday emoji106.png.
Not sure I’ll make the midweek game(s) that we have coming up in March emoji33.png midweek commitments could throw a spanner into any plans for going to Holm Park. emoji45.png

Not sure the game has much of a chance of being on this Saturday,park very heavy,with a lot more rain to come 

Guest Mr Happy
Not sure the game has much of a chance of being on this Saturday,park very heavy,with a lot more rain to come 

Nooooooooooooooooo [emoji33] I need my Saturday fix.