Clydebank F.C. 2019/20

holmparkheroes

no club should be allowed to play at this level of football without cover for spectators .makes talk of joining the seniors laughable.

The lack of cover would have been addressed but a lot of things were found in the renovation which set it back, that plus the airport delayed the removal of the temp changing rooms.

Just now, hague said:

been hearing that since august.

Well there was problems with the pavilion the council discovered many more issues than expected with electricity, water etc so the temporary changing rooms blocked any construction vehicles getting in to build the stand. 

They will be removed shortly now the pavilion is open and the stand will be built in March. 

10 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

The lack of cover would have been addressed but a lot of things were found in the renovation which set it back, that plus the airport delayed the removal of the temp changing rooms.

what has it got to do with the airport?

what has it got to do with the airport?

The portacabin people didnt know they needed permission from the airport air traffic control to bring the necessary cranes, so that delayed the recovery of them by 3 weeks. Genuinely have just been unfortunate with a number of things putting a spanner in the works, everything is going right though and the renovation has been done properly rather than a botched rushed job.

no club should be allowed to play at this level of football without cover for spectators .makes talk of joining the seniors laughable.
People work tirelessly behind the scenes to try make improvements to grounds voluntarily whilst holding down jobs, family life's etc without thanks for guys like yersel to come on and slate them for not getting there enclosure up despite not knowing the obstacles been thrown in their way. Wind yer neck in

Just now, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

The portacabin people didnt know they needed permission from the airport air traffic control to bring the necessary cranes, so that delayed the recovery of them by 3 weeks. Genuinely have just been unfortunate with a number of things putting a spanner in the works, everything is going right though and the renovation has been done properly rather than a botched rushed job.

then they must have had to get permission to put them in and known that they had to get permission to get them out or am I wrong ?

4 minutes ago, mightychewbacca said:
30 minutes ago, hague said:

People work tirelessly behind the scenes to try make improvements to grounds voluntarily whilst holding down jobs, family life's etc without thanks for guys like yersel to come on and slate them for not getting there enclosure up despite not knowing the obstacles been thrown in their way. Wind yer neck in

actually I have been to the ground to help out when my health permits .have you?

I don't follow clydebank so no. Just realise that because fans, home and away ones, demand clubs have certain facilities you can't just throw them up. Need to jump through planning hoops, have the funds available and the volunteers to help you achieve it. Hopefully the bankies won't be too much longer making the improvements they have planned and I wish them the best of luck in doing so

actually I have been to the ground to help out when my health permits .have you?

11 hours ago, Black Pennel said:

...And until you get a response in the meantime,...just give us your money while you get soaked to the skin.

He already got a response within minutes, I’ve already explained it. As correctly pointed out, congrats to the council on their fantastic work on HP we are very grateful to have such a wonderful facility we can finally call home. A facility which has benefited the whole community. 

The lack of cover this season has been disappointing esp with weather like yesterday.  However its the fault of no-one at the club and will be rectified shortly. Given how things have moved along in last 2 or 3 years ( since I stepped down co-incidentally :) ) its hard to take a lot if criticism seriously