Clydebank F.C. 2019/20

holmparkheroes

Yeh it’s Scottish cup last 16 tomorrow for us and that means a lot to the players - it’s great that Gordon allowed us to train all together this week and be able to focus on that. 

Thought Martin Smith had a great game for the first team on Tuesday and could well be another breaking through. I’ve known him for years technically he is the best out there. Just needs some time to develop on decision making. Thought Oisin had a great game also. 

That’s Dylan, Oisin, Martin, Connor, Adam, Ben and Jamie all been involved this season and I don’t think it will end there. Im sure will see more of them in the coming weeks. 
All 19s players done well the other night but wee martin was the standout player and my motm. Scored a superb goal when it looked like he would cross the ball only 2 fool the keeper and go for a shot 2 the near post. Clever finish and can c the boy plays with confidence. Well done all at 19s

Mon the papers

Guest Mr Happy

The 19’s are playing an important cup game tomorrow so my hope of bringing a few more on to see what they can do are a bit dashed, i think? But anyway, love to see Munro starting.

Munro is a good player, but only knows how to go forward, he really needs to help his teammates out more when the ball goes in the opposite direction [emoji52]it’s probably the reason why he’s on the bench so often. He is only 18 so that will come with experience,
(Track back Kyle.

Guest Mr Happy
Tbf its either/or between Lynass and McClair at the minute as both are short on confidence.

Unfair to pick two from a full team that are short on confidence. [emoji52] we don’t know what team will turn up from week to week of late. Hopefully it’s our winning team

4 hours ago, Mr Happy said:

Munro is a good player, but only knows how to go forward, he really needs to help his teammates out more when the ball goes in the opposite direction emoji52.pngit’s probably the reason why he’s on the bench so often. He is only 18 so that will come with experience,
(Track back Kyle.

Probably, no definitely the reason he’s on the bench so often is the fact that he trains and plays during the week with Hamilton Accies development squad. As you say he’s only 18, gie the boy a bit of leeway.

Guest Mr Happy
Probably, no definitely the reason he’s on the bench so often is the fact that he trains and plays during the week with Hamilton Accies development squad. As you say he’s only 18, gie the boy a bit of leeway.

I stand corrected [emoji4]

Totally forgot about his involvement with Hamilton [emoji33]. Kyle can have all the leeway he needs now [emoji23]

18 hours ago, tartanbankie74 said:

Working so won't make it but would like to see

Stig

Bailey       Darroch     McLean   Paterson

Rowan      

Munro                  Holmes                  Lynass

Little

Ha ha changed it last minute to go 2 up top and put Hewitt in

4 hours ago, holmparkheroes said:

Well done to the U19s , 7-0 winners away to Spartans yesterday 

Thanks, took a bit of time to get into our passing football but after half an hour we blew Spartans away tbh. Ruthless on goal and not about time with the dominance we have had in games and not taken those chances. 

Connor Hamilton in fine form 9 goals in his last 7 and 27 for the season. 

Looking forward to our 3rd consecutive Scottish quarter final at U19.