Clydebank F.C. 2019/20

holmparkheroes

Regarding the  reporting of what happened yesterday, I approached two of our Directors at the end of the meeting and asked if a summary of the meeting would be sent to all our Trust members and I was told that would not be happening........ I believe it is up to our eleven person Board to inform all our Trust members sadly that will not be happening.....

29 minutes ago, 11TH MAY 1991 said:

Regarding the  reporting of what happened yesterday, I approached two of our Directors at the end of the meeting and asked if a summary of the meeting would be sent to all our Trust members and I was told that would not be happening........ I believe it is up to our eleven person Board to inform all our Trust members sadly that will not be happening.....

That is sad, its like a minefield of jiggery pokery with the pyramid carry on and the individual clubs movements 

6 hours ago, 11TH MAY 1991 said:

Therefore it is incumbent upon you to tell everyone. Do it, do it, do it...........!

3 hours ago, passbackdave said:

We all agreed we'd buy hunners a euromillions tickets and win it next week then take over the world, crushing every team as we play them. Lol

Mon the papers

That still wouldn’t give you as much money as Darvel lolololololol 

Yeh it’s Scottish cup last 16 tomorrow for us and that means a lot to the players - it’s great that Gordon allowed us to train all together this week and be able to focus on that. 

Thought Martin Smith had a great game for the first team on Tuesday and could well be another breaking through. I’ve known him for years technically he is the best out there. Just needs some time to develop on decision making. Thought Oisin had a great game also. 

That’s Dylan, Oisin, Martin, Connor, Adam, Ben and Jamie all been involved this season and I don’t think it will end there. Im sure will see more of them in the coming weeks. 

4 hours ago, 11TH MAY 1991 said:

Any thoughts on tomorrow`s game at Benburb? What team/formation would you like to see after last week`s disappointment?

Working so won't make it but would like to see

Stig

Bailey       Darroch     McLean   Paterson

Rowan      

Munro                  Holmes                  Lynass

Little

Just now, tartanbankie74 said:

Stig

Rowan      

Little

Tbf its either/or between Lynass and McClair at the minute as both are short on confidence.

Stig
                               Rowan      
                                 Little
Starting with 10 men is certainly a new tactical innovation.

Stig
                               Rowan      
                                 Little
Confident?

Mon the papers