Clydebank F.C. 2019/20

holmparkheroes

Guest Mr Happy

just an observation regarding the Clydebank website. Conor Lynass played the full game today, but I’ve noticed his profile has been removed from the team. [emoji52] has something happened after today’s game ?? The new lad Hewitt has been added.

34 minutes ago, Rob Roy no 1 said:

Good to see the boys get a good win against a good Clydebank team. Thought the boys worked hard and deserved the victory

your win was deserved .... but imo it was not against a "good clydebank team" ... we were shit today ... the last few weeks have been the worst football I've seen us play in a long time.... we have reasonably good players on paper but it seems they cannot perform on the park ... quickly becoming bored / annoyed watching this lot now... its simply not good enough.

Edited by mike strutter

Guest Rob Roy no 1
23 minutes ago, mike strutter said:

your win was deserved .... but imo it was not against a "good clydebank team" ... we were shit today ... the last few weeks have been the worst football I've seen us play in a long time.... we have reasonably good players on paper but it seems they cannot perform on the park ... quickly becoming bored / annoyed watching this lot now... its simply not good enough.

Sorry if you have picked me up wrong I mean yous are a good team just never played well yesterday. But you can see there is some good talent in your squad 

Guest Mr Happy

Think Moff needs to change things pretty quickly, or it’s shaky nail time. We’ve lost our focus lately ☹️ it’s not the football I like to watch at Holm Park.
Headless chickens at times, certainly haven’t looked like a top division team of late.

12 hours ago, Mr Happy said:

just an observation regarding the Clydebank website. Conor Lynass played the full game today, but I’ve noticed his profile has been removed from the team. emoji52.png has something happened after today’s game ?? The new lad Hewitt has been added.

He is there, listed as a midfielder.

Guest Mr Happy
He is there, listed as a midfielder.

Wasn’t last nigh as per screenshot. But I got a private message to say it was an oops moment on the website.
Just thought it strange, Conor was there yesterday playing, and wasn’t on the website later that evening
Thought he’d walked [emoji853].

Think Moff needs to change things pretty quickly, or it’s shaky nail time. We’ve lost our focus lately ☹️ it’s not the football I like to watch at Holm Park.
Headless chickens at times, certainly haven’t looked like a top division team of late.

It cannot be shaky nail time so soon into his tenure but changes certainly need to be made to the squad as some players dont look good enough.

Guest Mr Happy

It cannot be shaky nail time so soon into his tenure but changes certainly need to be made to the squad as some players dont look good enough.

I can’t see any improvement in team performance, shaky nail is too strong, you’re right.

And again you’re right regarding the players, but it’s more about getting their confidence going ‘ again’ I wouldn’t want to embarrass anyone by naming names. ☹️ but we have passengers.

I can’t see any improvement in team performance, shaky nail is too strong, you’re right.

And again you’re right regarding the players, but it’s more about getting their confidence going ‘ again’ I wouldn’t want to embarrass anyone by naming names. ☹️ but we have passengers.

Can’t argue with that. It worries me that we were so good just a few weeks to being as bad as that yesterday and what we’ve seen over the last few weeks.

Can’t argue with that. It worries me that we were so good just a few weeks to being as bad as that yesterday and what we’ve seen over the last few weeks.

Has the departure of Shelvey had an effect on the bankies form? Now seen him a few times and think he is a very good player who can play anywhere along the top.Scored a great solo goal yesterday.

4 minutes ago, Mr Happy said:

FS nothing.
Messiah for many, a gamble to few. I’ve nothing against Moff, but he needs to kickstart his team.

To be fair to the Big Man, he needs to get his own players in. Maybe not easy mid season. His record at Rossvale is incredible, and look where they are now.

Rossvale totally outplayed Clydebank earlier in the season, so the problems have been there since before he came in. 

Once he gets his own players in, I am sure you will be fine

13 hours ago, Mine Man said:

Has the departure of Shelvey had an effect on the bankies form? Now seen him a few times and think he is a very good player who can play anywhere along the top.Scored a great solo goal yesterday.

I would say yes we are struggling for goals as good as Nicky Little is he needs someone to help him up there we haven't recovered from the petershill defeat in the cup confidence has went we really need to turn it around soon we are going to be in trouble

17 hours ago, Mr Happy said:

FS nothing.
Messiah for many, a gamble to few. I’ve nothing against Moff, but he needs to kickstart his team.

He's been here 5 min 😂 Give him a chance to bring his own players in. We'll be seeing big changes next season, looking forward to it.

loads of confidence in big moff and the management team.

Still got the west of scotland cup to win also 🍻 mon the papers.