Clydebank F.C. 2019/20

holmparkheroes

We chased the game and put darroch uo top try in get a goal but all we did was weaken our defence and give talbot the 3 points. Talbot better in 1st half we were better in 2nd but they took there chances when needed we didnt. 1st goal massive deflection also but they things go for u when ur on top. Talbot r a top team but some of ur fans r a shower of s###e

Mon the papers

Not my fans. I go to various junior games without following any one team in particular. But yes some of the shouts are horrific. I do agree though. Pope’s shot was going wide till the deflection I thought. And I’ll also say in a game at Beechwood where anything is a bonus you’re as well going all out for a point and losing two late goals as not having a go. Talbot games are not going to define how Clydebank’s season pans out.

Previous post blaming keeper now birno. Would say was a mix up between the two. Haven’t seen him being done for pace v Kilwinning or howlers. If that’s all you have on him he is doing well. Made two tackles today when talbot were almost in. Watch him and his positional play. He is solid.
Birno fu#ked up today for 2nd goal and whats wrong with pointing that out? The players get enough praise when things go good but were not allowed 2 say anything when things go wrong? As ive already say birno has been a good signing but waters needs 2 go. Hes pi$h

Mon the papers

Agree there are other more important games for Clydebank to think about than today. Thought they acquitted themselves well today. Hopefully they should have a good season and a top four finish would be great. Problem with some of our fans are they are too critical of the players instead of supporting them.
What alot of shite the players get loads of support off our fans. So ur boy plays for clydebank eh?

Mon the papers

I’m I allowed to pick what player. Only giving an opinion. Don’t know what the alternative is to keeper. Of course fans give support.
Pick whatever player is ur boy or ur related 2. Am only giving my opinion have done all the years ive watched clydebank. Alternative with the keeper is bring in a better 1.

Mon the papers

Guest Mr Happy

Really please with today’s team. Thought Conor had another outstanding game, 2 goals and hitting the bar too. But as a team we were on our game

Really please with today’s team. Thought Conor had another outstanding game, 2 goals and hitting the bar too. But as a team we were on our game
Very good performance from the team and some great goals with heppys overhead kick and connors wee chip over the goal keeper but goal of the day was cammys solo run and top corner finish. Well done bankies. Onto kilwinning next sat.

Mon the papers

1 hour ago, Hillview said:

What's happened way Andy Paterson doesn't seem to be involved much these days?

Unfortunately Andys injured at the moment

Edited by Guest

Interesting wee stat but I make it around 30% of the current 1st team squad have come through our academy. 

Matt McLean, Kyle Munro, Ross Alexander, Oisin McHugh, Dylan Coll and Adam Smith. Latter 3 on duels, but very much all featuring this season so far. Add that to Jamie Stevenson and Connor Hamilton also made appearances things looking really bright with the progression from academy to junior football.

Especially at West Premier level where it is extremely tough to cut your teeth for any young player.

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/11/2019 at 23:06, BTID said:

Interesting wee stat but I make it around 30% of the current 1st team squad have come through our academy. 

Matt McLean, Kyle Munro, Ross Alexander, Oisin McHugh, Dylan Coll and Adam Smith. Latter 3 on duels, but very much all featuring this season so far. Add that to Jamie Stevenson and Connor Hamilton also made appearances things looking really bright with the progression from academy to junior football.

Especially at West Premier level where it is extremely tough to cut your teeth for any young player.

Does that make you 30% responsible for our recent league defeats?..