Clydebank F.C. 2019/20

holmparkheroes

Wis brilliant in friendlies and sectional cup but has had a few injuries and looks a different player. Jury is still out there. Hows declan fitzpatrick getting on at use? Cracking big player

Mon the papers
Declan injured aswell. Looked good pre season playing up front. No ken eadie but talent and with correct coaching im hopeful he.ll come good ...

Good luck for rest o season[emoji106]

Declan injured aswell. Looked good pre season playing up front. No ken eadie but talent and with correct coaching im hopeful he.ll come good ...

Good luck for rest o season[emoji106]
Madness hes getting used as a striker when he played centre half while on loan at us lol. Lennon must c something mcanespie didnt i suppose. Gutted use wanted him back tbh. Hope hes fit and back playing asap always like 2 c the bully wee do well.

Mon the papers

Excellent win today and a very good performance also. The new management team doing a great job, wasn’t that long ago we feared a relegation battle but a win next week we could be up to 3rd.

The football is much improved and confidence is up. Great to see.

Good win shouldve and couldve scored more but keeper and woodwork keeping us out. Waters giving his goal a game f**k up. Boys played some fanastic football today. Wee kyle munro was brilliant his goal and crosses were brilliant but his double nutmeg was amazing right in front of me well played wee man and hes still only 17. Hes gonnie be a top player if he keeps doing the right things. Ability is there.

Mon the papers

Guest Mr Happy

Best game I’ve seen so far, man of the match for me was Kyle [emoji122]. Thought Gary did well on only his second appearance for us in defence ( should have decked that idiot Caddis when they literally went head to head ) both got booked 🤨 even though Caddis went for Gary.
All said, best game to watch so far.

Much more convincing than the score would suggest. Bankies could easily have doubled their total

Very impressed by the massive improvement in Chris Black and Liam Rowan since the new management team came in
Couple of downsides though the Millar injury looked a bad one and we look light on the striker front with Shelvey also out
McMenamin red card was annoying- if deserved - he had a good game and afaik will now miss the Hurlford game through suspension
The two goals we conceded were also poor and infinitely avoidable- we have to try and cut these errors out- against better teams they will cost us

Guest Mr Happy
We look light on the striker front with Shelvey also out

Conor is doing very well playing through the middle ( 2 goals in two games [emoji122]) I'll take that any day [emoji23]
But as you say, Shelvey is needed and hopefully is back playing soon. And if Kyle keeps hitting free kicks like he did yesterday [emoji41] then there is much optimism going forward. But there's still plenty of pessimism with our defending[emoji17]
we just look so disorganised. We are shooting ourselves in the foot every game back there. Only some poor finishing from Cumnock yesterday saved our blushes. ☹️

Conor is doing very well playing through the middle ( 2 goals in two games [emoji122]) I'll take that any day [emoji23]
But as you say, Shelvey is needed and hopefully is back playing soon. And if Kyle keeps hitting free kicks like he did yesterday [emoji41] then there is much optimism going forward. But there's still plenty of pessimism with our defending[emoji17]
we just look so disorganised. We are shooting ourselves in the foot every game back there. Only some poor finishing from Cumnock yesterday saved our blushes. ☹️

Thoroughly enjoyed yesterday’s game. We always looked that we were going to win. The team look confident and should have scored a few more. Some good goals scored . Nicky and Connor, Kyle and Cammy excellent. Don’t think the defence is as bad as some are making. We are losing some crazy goals by individual error but I’m sure a lot of other teams are. The two full backs are first class Michael and Birno are as good full backs that I have seen so far in our division. Jamie is the organiser hope he is back soon, Matty does a good job with Jordan Kennedy and Jordan Shelvey still to come back. Quite confident we will have a good season.