Clydebank F.C. 2019/20

holmparkheroes

Was only a fringe player at Glenafton  and hardly got a kick last week that's why he got subbed.

Depends on our ( Afton) definition of fringe[emoji848]
Was he a fringe because the boss thought of him as a squad player only.
Or was he a fringe because ( as I think ) a luxury player that didn't always suit the teams game plan. But when called upon,always looked dangerous.
Mixed feelings about Conor leaving the Afton, I personally think we should have tried to keep him here, some of my fellow supporters think differently. I think he's missed- they don't [emoji33] all about opinions
I'm sure I'm not alone on this [emoji23]I know at least one other the feels like I do.

4 hours ago, Mr Happy said:

Well from what I seen of Glenafton, he's certainly their loss and our gain.  

It's good to have an expert explaining why a player is substituted, who needs a manager when there's an expert about emoji1303.png

Would he get in current Glens team don’t think so scored the winner at Talbot 2seasons ago that was his best glens game done very little after that

Guest Mr Happy
Would he get in current Glens team don’t think so scored the winner at Talbot 2seasons ago that was his best glens game done very little after that

He obviously wasn’t appreciated down there, he certainly is here.
As said I wasn’t impressed with the Glenafton team that day, and yes he would get in the current team, if that Glenafton performance was anything to go by.

Guest Mr Happy

Looks to me as if Glens Lad has a totally different option to yours glenmuir,
He says ‘ luxury player ‘ you say ‘ fringe ‘ amazing how two supporters from the same club, can be so far apart on opinions [emoji23]

Guest Mr Happy

Clydebank are a team, it’s not about an individual as good as he may or may not be.

It’s early days for the newbies who are progressing nicely 🤪 so let’s see how this plays out.

Long season ahead for all. [emoji106]

C’mon the bankies. [emoji122]

9 hours ago, Mr Happy said:

He obviously wasn’t appreciated down there, he certainly is here.
As said I wasn’t impressed with the Glenafton team that day, and yes he would get in the current team, if that Glenafton performance was anything to go by.

Was our worst performance of the season so far that day and I certainly wasn't impressed with Bankies a howler from our goalie or it had 0 0 written all over it.

How are Liam and Heppy doing?Liam we liked as he adds a bit of power going forward from midfield and won’t shirk a tackle.Heppy was a player who was never a 90 minute guy but could inject something coming on from the bench .Even then if his pace etc didn’t have impact he could easily lose interest.In the last game he did play well and troubled our defence.

2 hours ago, Lokloyal said:

How are Liam and Heppy doing?Liam we liked as he adds a bit of power going forward from midfield and won’t shirk a tackle.Heppy was a player who was never a 90 minute guy but could inject something coming on from the bench .Even then if his pace etc didn’t have impact he could easily lose interest.In the last game he did play well and troubled our defence.

Liam is doing well playing every week puts in a shift heppy what can i say there's definitely a good player there but too often no available which is annoying he needs a run of games get back into it always seems to be a problem