Clydebank F.C. 2019/20

holmparkheroes

Guest Mr Happy
Thought from where I was ( up other end in 1st half ) that it looked a clear pen but I was a distance away

I didn’t think he was touched, but my eyes are getting on s bit [emoji23]

Guest Mr Happy

Brilliant highlights [emoji122]. I was there yesterday, but really didn’t take much notice of the contribution Conor made. ( sort of under the radar). But he did a power of running and his touch never let him down. Top performance in my opinion. But all the lads did well yesterday [emoji122] wee trip to lok next Saturday, hopefully keep this run going. [emoji6]

Agreed with that, both fullbacks were excellent defensively but also offered going forward. We played with freedom for the first time this season, suddenly the two horror goals we lost didn’t seem to matter that much. 

Really impressed with the front 4 they will hurt a lot of teams this season. 4 wins from 5 and suddendly we have some breathing space to look up than down. 

Guest Mr Happy

It’s putting the smile back on the face [emoji5]. After a horrid start to our season, we’re getting the results we desperately needed to build the confidence within.
Onwards and upwards ( without expectation [emoji5]

Brilliant highlights [emoji122]. I was there yesterday, but really didn’t take much notice of the contribution Conor made. ( sort of under the radar). But he did a power of running and his touch never let him down. Top performance in my opinion. But all the lads did well yesterday [emoji122] wee trip to lok next Saturday, hopefully keep this run going. [emoji6]
Conor has been a good signing.

Mon the papers

Guest Mr Happy
Conor has been a good signing.

Mon the papers

We know he came from Glenafton. But checking on the Glenafton website, he had won the super league the Scottish Junior cup and the Evening Times trophy in the 2015/6 season. So he’s brought that experience with him.
Got to agree, he’s been a good signing. [emoji106]

Picked a good game to come home to on Saturday. Comfortable win despite gifting them two goals. After the opener it was largely one way traffic, though Rutherglen did have a few chances. Feel for McLean at the back. Looks like he has absolutely no confidence and that is affecting his decision making. Both goals he could and should have been better but he seemed to hesitate and it cost him big time. 3 points and 5 goals at the other end though, great start for the new manager.

On ‎15‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 19:50, Mr Happy said:

We know he came from Glenafton. But checking on the Glenafton website, he had won the super league the Scottish Junior cup and the Evening Times trophy in the 2015/6 season. So he’s brought that experience with him.
Got to agree, he’s been a good signing. emoji106.png

Was only a fringe player at Glenafton  and hardly got a kick last week that's why he got subbed.

Guest Mr Happy
Was only a fringe player at Glenafton  and hardly got a kick last week that's why he got subbed.

Well from what I seen of Glenafton, he's certainly their loss and our gain.  

It's good to have an expert explaining why a player is substituted, who needs a manager when there's an expert about [emoji1303]