Clydebank F.C. 2019/20

holmparkheroes

Moffat seems really good manager met once and gem of a guy.. unbelievable success with Roosvale. Can’t believe Paul Lovering Ex bankie wasn’t even mentioned. Similar success to Moffat.
Fish wis 1 of ma favourite players but soon as he played for that scum he crossed the line. Same with stevie doc. Both not welcome back

Mon the papers

Guest Mr Happy

Time is 12.45. And I’m nice and comfortable sitting here watching the Liverpool/Newcastle game. [emoji23] oh Newcastle are 1 up.

Guess it’s time for a cup of tea, then the 5 minutes to Holm Park. ( C’mon the Bankies [emoji23][emoji173]️

Guest Mr Happy

Pleased with win, but it’s a concern that we are gifting goals.[emoji52] ok, today I’ll give the benefit of the doubt [emoji848]and blame the strong wind for Matt’s miss kick. And Marc did very well to claw the ball off the line, then ( from my view point) it looked a very soft penalty [emoji58]for glens. But as Bill eluded to[emoji106] Bankies always looked dangerous going forward and could/should have scored a couple more 🥴
But Hey!! It’s three points won [emoji122][emoji122]

13 minutes ago, Mr Happy said:

Pleased with win, but it’s a concern that we are gifting goals.emoji52.png ok, today I’ll give the benefit of the doubt emoji848.pngand blame the strong wind for Matt’s miss kick. And Marc did very well to claw the ball off the line, then ( from my view point) it looked a very soft penalty emoji58.pngfor glens. But as Bill eluded toemoji106.png Bankies always looked dangerous going forward and could/should have scored a couple more 🥴
But Hey!! It’s three points won emoji122.pngemoji122.png

Thought from where I was ( up other end in 1st half ) that it looked a clear pen but I was a distance away

Where I was was never a penalty. There was no contact at all. Guy went to ground looking for it. That seemed to be the opinion of most fans around. Think today we were breaking quickly when going forward and defending when needed. Think defence starting to gel like the two full backs who overlap and jd and McLean solid. Jordan and Nicky causing panic going forward. Positive signs.