Clydebank F.C. 2019/20

holmparkheroes

Pet hate of mine[emoji35] umbrellas at football matches, or any other crowd gathering events. C’mon folk wear a waterproof with a hood.
Reason for my dislike. Went to a concert and it started DRIZZLING, muppets started opening their umbrellas [emoji21] i ended up looking at a Dunlop brolly for two hours. ( couldn’t move either, we were like sardines.
HATE THE F- - - - -G things.
It’s the I’m dry f- -k you attitude. [emoji20]
No doubt I’ll have this problem again tomorrow[emoji30]guess I’ll just go to the far end behind the goals.
Appropriate Username [emoji12]

Guest Mr Happy
yet another game this season where we've handed teams goals on a plate. Very disappointing tbh 

Very disappointed, and to add insult to injury [emoji20] I was so close to winning the £50 halftime draw too.

Another very lacklustre display today and as mentioned by Bill above some of the goals we are gifting teams just now are abysmal

Much better second half but still didn’t create much

Very flat overall

Whoever the new manager is - and there were several prospective candidates there today- has a fair amount of work to do - especially with the defence and goalkeeper

Guest Mr Happy

Cammy had a couple of chances when he came on , but you can’t just point the finger at him[emoji20]as bankiebill said. Handed the game to another team.

Another very lacklustre display today and as mentioned by Bill above some of the goals we are gifting teams just now are abysmal

Much better second half but still didn’t create much

Very flat overall

Whoever the new manager is - and there were several prospective candidates there today- has a fair amount of work to do - especially with the defence and goalkeeper

Who did you see today? Was good to see some managers from our league there scouting opposition teams! Few ex senior managers there too.

Agreed about the work needed, new Keeper asap, quite a coincidence that Kierans reign ends how it began, a chip over the keepers head. Waters is costing us at least a goal a game and is the weak link in the team for me just now. Im sure he’s a good keeper and there may be more to it, but its just not working.

We were very poor first half. 2nd half better but just not enough quality in the final 3rd. 

Credit to Largs they had a lot of young lads in their team I noticed from their 21s side last year. Looked sharp and moved it about well early on. Looked shaky defensively at the end.