Clydebank F.C. 2019/20

holmparkheroes

tbh i think the big issue on Saturday was pfaffing about at the back on what is a hugely bobbly pitch - with 2 teams playing on it its not surprising. We do seem to be getting caught out a lot and Marc was very close to getting ball taken from him by delaying his kickouts. I know Holm Park surface possibly lends itself to patient build up from back but Guys Meadow doesnt and we need to be slicker if we're trying on a decent surface. 
Majority of folk are behind team all the way but its way of football that you discuss issues and problems as well
I was on the pitch at ht with my boy (hes only 2) n he could control the ball better in the penalty area better than waters. Shocking passback aswell tbh

Mon the papers

Guest Mr Happy
Photos and goal clips from Kilbirnie,
Photos and goal clips from Rob Roy

Excellent as usual [emoji122] thank you for your time, and sharing. It's appreciated [emoji1303][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]
The photos are top quality [emoji41]

Not entirely unexpected given he was joining the fire service. Done a reasonable job, particularly that run just after he took over. Cup win and consolidation of the league position on top of that and he can probably be happy enough. Has left a decent squad for whoever takes over.