Clydebank F.C. 2019/20

holmparkheroes

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Do you think after what happened last time we announced anything that we’d post it on here? The fans know whats happening so thats fine, dont need to be posting it here.

Local news for local people.

In other words - you shat the bed about the move east.

4 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

The fans know, I didnt make the agm and I know so it shows the fans know whats going on.

I hope they haven't been given "done deal" promises that can't be kept like last year.

Guest Mr Happy

The Clydebank players don't need me, a mere mortal telling them how bad today's display was. It was not our best game [emoji52] but I did notice today, we where lacking a voice or voices on the park. Maybe because we have new players in there, that are finding their way. But we really need to get some communication going on the park.
Defensively we need work.

The Clydebank players don't need me, a mere mortal telling them how bad today's display was. It was not our best game [emoji52] but I did notice today, we where lacking a voice or voices on the park. Maybe because we have new players in there, that are finding their way. But we really need to get some communication going on the park.
Defensively we need work.
Darroch is back for beith on wed hes our voice and leader. We struggled big time without him yesterday.

First off, Holm park is looking fantastic and looked a decent crowd in yesterday. 

As for the game ,agree with the above, Darroch is the organiser in the back line and the communication was non existent including the keeper. I thought Kilwinning looked a decent team before they lost the head at maryhill last season and we beat them 5 nil. Much more experience than us. Maybe our pre season results have flattered us but our level would be around mid table or the top 6 at best. Although a few struggled yesterday it was  endearing to see the number of young players in our team. 

First of all the upgrade of the ground is fantastic will be even better when the dressing rooms are ready . On a sad note our players got told to go a pub round the corner for hospitality and there was no food and no one even there from clydebank poor show guys! The football the buffs got of to a flyer and the clydebank defence were getting torn all over the place for me the bankies never got never recovered from this and as a team struggled to play as a team. The only player who did impress was the blonde haired boy who someone says he was on loan from hamilton. As for the buffs great start but hey it's only the first game another 29 to go.

First of all the upgrade of the ground is fantastic will be even better when the dressing rooms are ready . On a sad note our players got told to go a pub round the corner for hospitality and there was no food and no one even there from clydebank poor show guys! The football the buffs got of to a flyer and the clydebank defence were getting torn all over the place for me the bankies never got never recovered from this and as a team struggled to play as a team. The only player who did impress was the blonde haired boy who someone says he was on loan from hamilton. As for the buffs great start but hey it's only the first game another 29 to go.

What pub did use goto? Mightve went 2 wrong pub

Mon the papers

21 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

What pub did use goto? Mightve went 2 wrong pub

Mon the papers

The person behind the bar said the clydebank players had been and gone and there was no food left so unless our players were so late in changing because they never seen any one from clydebank. Ps I didn't make it to the bar it was the players that told us what happened we stayed back at holm park to help a bankies fan whose car had broken down he had no way to contact the AA for help as he was deaf and dumb so we waited till 5.45 till they turned up to help the guy.

Edited by wow-wee

Guest Mr Happy

As a season ticket holder, I'm obligated to attend Holm park.[emoji16] But I don't want to sit through that dribble again. C'mon bankies we have to up the level.

Guest Mr Happy
The burgers were really good one of the best I've tasted

I had a craving for a pie. ( don't know why, as I'd just had lunch[emoji52]
Agree with you about the burger though. They are decent [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Whats probably happened is the fans and committee who went back have ate the leftovers cos they thought use werent turning up cos it was so late?

Mon the (fat bast#rds) papers lol

The person behind the bar said the clydebank players had been and gone and there was no food left so unless our players were so late in changing because they never seen any one from clydebank. Ps I didn't make it to the bar it was the players that told us what happened we stayed back at holm park to help a bankies fan whose car had broken down he had no way to contact the AA for help as he was deaf and dumb so we waited till 5.45 till they turned up to help the guy.

First of all there was no food at the lovat because no arrangement had been made to go there. Secondly, the Clydebank committee sat at the ground in the hospitality container at the end of the game wondering why they had so much food left and why no one from Kilwinning came and finally, I would love to know who told Kilwinning to go to the lovat because it certainly wasn’t a board member as they all knew nothing was on at the lovat .  Apologies all round to the buffs for the mix up but I’m finding it hard to understand how it came about as one of your players did come in and get food after the game.