Clydebank F.C. 2019/20

holmparkheroes

With clubs such as Cumnock, Petershill, Talbot, Kilwinning (and others) lining up for the switch to the Seniors maybe there needs to be a commitment to move for 2020/21 regardless if the West Juniors won't get off the fence and become the WoS League.
Options for all interested clubs may be a North Conference to the SoS League  or a West Conference to the EoS League. These Conferences would use these SFA approved Rules as the basis of a WoS League in the following season??
Talbot dont want it

Mon the papers

2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Or instead of trying to apportion blame we just drop that shite and look to the future? Cant undo the past.

You can't, but given what went on and the way he completely embarrassed Clydebank on this forum with his misleading claims and accusations against the EoS,  I'd be surprised if it wasn't addressed. 

When it became obvious he was talking out his arse, he disappeared. No apology to the people he abused on here.

You can't, but given what went on and the way he completely embarrassed Clydebank on this forum with his misleading claims and accusations against the EoS,  I'd be surprised if it wasn't addressed. 
When it became obvious he was talking out his arse, he disappeared. No apology to the people he abused on here.

Why would it be addressed? Thats absolutely irrelevant to any agm. So a guy was wrong with something he was told, its hardly the scandal of the century, as much as I disagreed its ancient history.

8 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Why would it be addressed? Thats absolutely irrelevant to any agm. So a guy was wrong with something he was told, its hardly the scandal of the century, as much as I disagreed its ancient history.

Is he a board member as he claimed?  and it's hardly ancient history.

Edited by Burnie_man

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Im led to believe thats not the reason he stopped posting, I’ve been told the real reason and dont blame the guy. Its not my business to post anything that identifies a poster on here publicly.

I didn't ask you to identify him.  Hey ho, maybe he'll come back and hold his hand up one day.

Guest Mr Happy

Having watched three of the four pre season games we played, I feel there are positives to take from them. The new additions that have joined us looked good. But I'm a little concerned about our defence [emoji85]. In the three games I watched the bankies looked suspect, and against ' better' teams we may struggle to keep them out.
But hey! It's going to be an exciting season, and hopefully we are up challenging come April.

Having watched three of the four pre season games we played, I feel there are positives to take from them. The new additions that have joined us looked good. But I'm a little concerned about our defence [emoji85]. In the three games I watched the bankies looked suspect, and against ' better' teams we may struggle to keep them out.
But hey! It's going to be an exciting season, and hopefully we are up challenging come April.
They score 3 we'll score 4 [emoji106]

Mon the papers

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Do you think after what happened last time we announced anything that we’d post it on here? The fans know whats happening so thats fine, dont need to be posting it here.

Nothing actually happened last time round and even you were complaining that fans were left wondering what was going on.  I thought you'd be the first to clarify the clubs position.

Edited by Burnie_man