Clydebank F.C. 2019/20

holmparkheroes

5 hours ago, SaturdaySammy said:
Any pics of the new completed holm park? Also, has there been any work on the changing facilities?

Some photos are

HERE

Work ongoing on the changing facilities.

Edited by Essdee
Link added

• 2 weeks later...

As I said great to see a set up getting upgraded.I know the Council own the ground so are they also funding all of the improvements-if so great result but presume they want other users on the park?If they don’t that is a great outcome.

Good question.

Now its all weather. Are Clydebank looking to bring all the age groups in. Would they get preference from WDC in booking and rates.

Would say the 2005s be able to use it Saturday mornings?

I know Renfrews pitch is well used by P&JDYFL 2008s right up to 12 or 1pm on a Saturday, even when there are home games at 2pm.

Plus its a cracking set up for kids football given Renfrew open the pie/ coffee shop. Hopefully they make a good bit extra for their troubles.

5 hours ago, Dylangt7 said:

Good question.

Now its all weather. Are Clydebank looking to bring all the age groups in. Would they get preference from WDC in booking and rates.

Would say the 2005s be able to use it Saturday mornings?

I know Renfrews pitch is well used by P&JDYFL 2008s right up to 12 or 1pm on a Saturday, even when there are home games at 2pm.

Plus its a cracking set up for kids football given Renfrew open the pie/ coffee shop. Hopefully they make a good bit extra for their troubles.

The place is being run by the Holm Park Football Academy - reps from Clydebank and Yoker as well as WDC - and there will be lets available to teams. Not sure when its kicking off as the dressing rooms and pavilion are being upgraded first. 

3 hours ago, BANKIEBILL said:

The place is being run by the Holm Park Football Academy - reps from Clydebank and Yoker as well as WDC - and there will be lets available to teams. Not sure when its kicking off as the dressing rooms and pavilion are being upgraded first. 

Speaking to Matt at the game last night (thought game was decent) - he was telling me about the operating structure - brilliant for the community and for both clubs - a win win all round for everyone 

Took in the st rochs games the other night. Fair to say it was absolutely honking it would have got football stopped. The number 8 up top looks like hes had a good pre season in Greggs! Clydebank sub came on wearing trainer socks with cut football socks and a pair of f10s! St rochs looked like the premier team! Hope both teams go bust 

On 04/07/2019 at 14:39, SaturdaySammy said:

Any pics of the new completed holm park? Also, has there been any work on the changing facilities?

Seen a few pics online place is looking fantastic can’t say the same for the stuff on the park my eyes were bleeding at the weekends friendly. Thought the scoreline flattered Bankies, all the best to Yoker for the season looked a nippy outfit . MTB

1 hour ago, tigerwoods.1 said:

Took in the st rochs games the other night. Fair to say it was absolutely honking it would have got football stopped. The number 8 up top looks like hes had a good pre season in Greggs! Clydebank sub came on wearing trainer socks with cut football socks and a pair of f10s! St rochs looked like the premier team! Hope both teams go bust 

What a fud