Africa Cup of Nations 2019

Another half which had maybe not lived up to expectations with Nigeria maybe the better but not overly convincing for me.

I think Guinea have done not to badly and who knows maybe able to punish Nigeria for the game continues as it is in the second half 

Uganda  v Zimbabwe this should be an interesting clash after the opening fixtures.

Uganda with their fine win over DR Congo and another win will see them through along with Egypt assuming Egypt beat DR Congo.

If Zimbabwe want even a small chance of progress then they have to win this evening.  However I can not see them doing so especially if Uganda play as well as they did against DR Congo.

Prediction 3-1 Uganda.

Edit to read: A draw for Egypt would be enough for Uganda if they win, however it would stop Egypt qualifying tonight.

Edited by CaspianChris

Done quite well on the betting on this tournament so far backing the favourites and under 2.5 goals. Defences seem to be on top and the bigger teams eeking out narrow 1 or 2 nil wins.

Another one up on the Nigeria game, same again with Uganda although that goal was perhaps a little too early for the under to be comfortable, will maybe keep an eye on the cash out on this one! 

Edited by Christophe