Mark Field MP

ForzaDundee

Taking the 'its fine she might have had a gun' stuff to its logical conclusion I can only assume posters of this inclination lapped up Jean Charles de Menezes, Trayvon Martin etc.
Sureiknow and Mintermind were probably nursing chubbies over that tbh.

If you’re worried someone has a weapon, the instinctual act would be to grab at the weapon, or at least the wrist of the hand holding the ‘weapon’. He went for her chest and then neck. Her left and right hand were free for pretty much the entire confrontation. When he was marching her out she was swinging her hands about and, if she had a gun or knife, could have attacked the people beside her. Not to mention being able to set off her suicide vest or thrown a bomb or whatever else she might have had. Just about the only thing she couldn’t have done was do the ‘Braveheart - hide a flail in my hair’ move. 

Just now, Mastermind said:

If this had been Sturgeon or Swinney doing this they would probably have been lauded as heroes. I’m willing to bet it’s mainly because it’s a nasty Tory that there is so much sensationalist seethe.

sweeet.png

If this had been Sturgeon or Swinney doing this they would probably have been lauded as heroes. I’m willing to bet it’s mainly because it’s a nasty Tory that there is so much sensationalist seethe.
Back in for your weekly fishing session sadact ?

Back in for your weekly fishing session sadact ?

Not fishing at all, it was a fine ejection for me and someone on their high horse determined to cause a scene was effectively and reasonably turfed out in a matter of seconds.

Even the person concerned isn’t pressing charges, so not sure why so many on here are frothing at the mouth with rage.

Not fishing at all, it was a fine ejection for me and someone on their high horse determined to cause a scene was effectively and reasonably turfed out in a matter of seconds.

Even the person concerned isn’t pressing charges, so not sure why so many on here are frothing at the mouth with rage.
Not sure why it bothers you so much. Moaning about people moaning. Nae bother pal.

37 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

Or the Queen

download.png.c2bcac8aa85c00bc0eb01416e68de3bb.png

39 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

The minimum pricing on alcohol has obviously had no effect in the Mintermind household.

5 hours ago, Mastermind said:

92E35CCA-0087-4799-AC7F-1F4775AC23C0.jpeg.0b9e07654cd66446487bf330752ae7ee.jpeg

Spoiler

101D19AB-E0F8-47FF-9CDE-3A7C2B788380.jpeg.3fad453230168733842dc05392f26647.jpeg

• 1 month later...