Mark Field MP

ForzaDundee

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

Nothing compared to the daily battle with old age that your dottled mind must go through.

(I expected better from you gd)

There.  That’s your mistake right there.

PS I might have expected better from you in the past but, sadly, no more.

5 hours ago, pandarilla said:

Do folk believe the reaction on here would be the same if this was a right wing unionist protestor trying to interrupt a Nicola sturgeon speech?

Well the condemnation of Salmond from all but the absolute screwballs for playfully touching a woman's arse seems to suggest it'd be exactly the same from one side.

Well the condemnation of Salmond from all but the absolute screwballs for playfully touching a woman's arse seems to suggest it'd be exactly the same from one side.
You can't compare those two things though.

Men (nor women for that matter but it's historically always been men) shouldn't be using positions of influence to cop a feel, or make advances in any way. That's quite clearly an aspect of modern society that is changing for the better.

6 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Men (nor women for that matter but it's historically always been men) shouldn't be using positions of influence to cop a feel, or make advances in any way. That's quite clearly an aspect of modern society that is changing for the better.

Well..... better for the ladies. bQshDtu.png

4 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Sexual assault/physical assault aren't too far apart. Clue is in the name.

I've a cure all motto for this, it goes: "Don't be a c**t to women". If more men in positions of influence followed that carefully then what a wonderful world it would be. Big Marvin Gaye wrote a song about that, y'know.

29 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

PC gone mad when you can get charged with attempted rape for playful arse touching.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

PC gone mad when you can get charged with attempted rape for playful arse touching.

Didn't realise he had tbh. I'm sure he'll get the jail if he did it, and deservedly so. My underlying point remains the same however.

1 minute ago, JamieThomas said:

Didn't realise he had tbh. I'm sure he'll get the jail if he did it, and deservedly so. My underlying point remains the same however.

FYI

"Salmond, who appeared at Edinburgh sheriff court for a private hearing on Thursday afternoon, was charged with 14 offences: nine charges of sexual assault, two of attempted rape, two of indecent assault and one of breach of the peace."

8 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

I've a cure all motto for this, it goes: "Don't be a c**t to women". If more men in positions of influence followed that carefully then what a wonderful world it would be. Big Marvin Gaye wrote a song about that, y'know.

You ever actually been with a woman m8?

9 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

No he didn't. 

This incident isn't physical assault and I highly doubt any charges will be brought. If they are I'm certain he'll not be found guilty.

There's a woman heading to disrupt a speech by the chancellor. There's no way his actions will be classified as criminal.

And the phrase 'men in positions of influence' does not apply to this case. That's much more connected with interns and staff members, and whether men are trying to make advances.

3 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

This incident isn't physical assault and I highly doubt any charges will be brought. If they are I'm certain he'll not be found guilty.

There's a woman heading to disrupt a speech by the chancellor. There's no way his actions will be classified as criminal.

And the phrase 'men in positions of influence' does not apply to this case. That's much more connected with interns and staff members, and whether men are trying to make advances.

^^^ not just a p***k but an ignorant attention-seeking p***k.

Isn't physical assault? Do you lack eyes? You certainly lack knowledge of the law.

5 hours ago, pandarilla said:

Nothing compared to the daily battle with old age that your dottled mind must go through.

(I expected better from you gd)

A bit naive that, I think...