Mark Field MP

ForzaDundee

54 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Wittering pish.

Stop deflecting with hypotheticals.

This was a man, probably under the influence of drink, who thought he would put an annoying woman in her place.

In 2019.

In front of cameras.

It was an unprovoked assault and he should lose his job for that.

How do you know it was a woman involved? He/she/it could have been carrying  a knife or battery acid.

The lower classes get shocked because they don't realise that strangulation is a normal part of upper class life, either by bullying men on women or by erotic auto-asphyxiation leading to death by themselves. It's a price they willingly pay for being posh.

59 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

McCafferty describes himself on Twitter as a writer Morton and Leyton Orient fan. Why would anyone take an attention-seeking tosser seriously?

What's attention seeking about that?

Asking for a friend...

3 hours ago, Detournement said:

The middle class white woman part of this is key.

You see people getting launched out the football or the dancing more violently never mind the police on black males.  The guy is a dick but the fuss is due to the protestor's social class. 

Perhaps you're right. 

However, it well shows the sense of entitlement that makes it somehow OK to manhandle anyone who disturbs them in their sanctums of self congratulation.

Perhaps you're right. 

However, it well shows the sense of entitlement that makes it somehow OK to manhandle anyone who disturbs them in their sanctums of self congratulation.

Hold on a minute.

I'm fairly liberal and left wing but I have to say I don't really see the issue here.

She's disturbing the speech with a protest, and for me that means you're going to get huckled out at some point. She's got to expect that's going to be the outcome.

Are people upset at the level of force he used? Or is it that he dared touch this woman at all?

Based on the couple of times I watched it I thought it was a reasonable use of force.

(Edited to add... Even if he is a Tory p***k with a history of dickish behaviour)

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

Hold on a minute.

I'm fairly liberal and left wing but I have to say I don't really see the issue here.

She's disturbing the speech with a protest, and for me that means you're going to get huckled out at some point. She's got to expect that's going to be the outcome.

Are people upset at the level of force he used? Or is it that he dared touch this woman at all?

Based on the couple of times I watched it I thought it was a reasonable use of force.

(Edited to add... Even if he is a Tory p***k with a history of dickish behaviour)

Sounds like he isn't the only p***k here.

Another day spinning the complicated moral compass of the right.

Forcing women to wear a hijab - bad :(

Forcing women to have their rapist's child - good :)

Making jokes about chucking a Yazoo at a man - bad :(

Making jokes about raping a woman - good :)

Actually chucking a Yazoo at a man - very very bad :(:(:(:(

Actually physically assaulting a woman - very very good :):):):)

Murdering a woman because you're a fucking far right screwball emboldened by the rise of mutant scum like Farage et al - HOW DARE YOU TRY AND LINK THAT IT HAD NOTHNG TO DO WITH US ARE YOU AN ANTI-SEMITE

Another day spinning the complicated moral compass of the right.
Forcing women to wear a hijab - bad [emoji20]
Forcing women to have their rapist's child - good [emoji4]
Making jokes about chucking a Yazoo at a man - bad [emoji20]
Making jokes about raping a woman - good [emoji4]
Actually chucking a Yazoo at a man - very very bad [emoji20][emoji20][emoji20][emoji20]
Actually physically assaulting a woman - very very good [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]
Murdering a woman because you're a fucking far right screwball emboldened by the rise of mutant scum like Farage et al - HOW DARE YOU TRY AND LINK THAT IT HAD NOTHNG TO DO WITH US ARE YOU AN ANTI-SEMITE
Physically assaulting?

Would you be ok if this was the police huckling the woman out?

I'm all in favour of protestors. They put themselves in difficult situations in order to make important points. But surely they understand they're going to get huckled out?

2 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Physically assaulting?

Would you be ok if this was the police huckling the woman out?

I'm all in favour of protestors. They put themselves in difficult situations in order to make important points. But surely they understand they're going to get huckled out?

Yes

No

Probably not by being grabbed by the throat by a man who looks like he's really, really into it.